Chapter 1

Fang Li bends over and washes his face repeatedly with cold water to keep himself awake. While he takes a deep breath, he looks up at his face in the mirror. His face has no scars or disfigurement, so he is really born again? Not dreaming?

    Fang Li stood up straight and glanced at the narrow bathroom, turned around and walked out, looking at this room with only single beds and a small closet. There is no room for a table. Fang Li wanted to cry and laugh. He really... Reborn.

    The door of the room was knocked hard and fast. Fang Li took a deep breath, adjusted his emotions, and then turned to open the door.

    When he opened the door to the room, Xu Yueshan stood outside the door with an angry expression on the other side Li roared: "What time is it, you still get up?! Sleep and sleep, you know you sleep! Just lie on the bed when you come back from vacation Do nothing, knowing that Wenxi is coming back today, the family will be very busy, and I don’t know how to get up early to help!.Hurry down and hear you! "

    After Xu Yueshan finished roaring, she glared at Fang Li with disgust, then turned and went downstairs.

    Fang Li closed the door of the room expressionlessly, and turned around to go to the bathroom to wash and change his clothes. He wouldn’t go down and help. This family member, using his parents’ inheritance, looked down upon him in every possible way and gave him. The worst treatment. If a person is too weak, he will be arbitrarily bullied and despised by others. Only when he becomes tough will he not be bullied, but he was too late in his previous life to end in such a miserable situation.

    Fang Li's parents died when he was fourteen years old, and then he lived in his grandfather's house, which is where he lived. After entering the university, he began to live on campus. These days the school was off and he came back to pay for his living expenses.

.Xu Yueshan is his aunt. After his parents passed away, she made things difficult and looked down on him. People who don’t know must think that Xu Yueshan was dissatisfied because she had to spend money to support him, but in fact, his family was already rich. Yes, his grandfather kept the property after his parents died, and now they are in the hands of his uncle and his aunt.

    The couple did not intend to return the money to Fang Li, and even the tuition and living expenses for Fang Li seemed to be alms to him. After Fang Li went to university, they didn't even pay tuition fees, only a small amount of living expenses, and they were reluctant in every way.

    After Fang Li washed and changed clothes, he opened the closet and took out a backpack, then used the key to open the two drawers in the closet, and took the contents out and put them in the bag. Most of his things are in school, there are few important things left here, a backpack is enough.

.After packing his things, Fang Li walked out of the room carrying his backpack.

    After going downstairs, Fang Li put his backpack in the corner under the stairs first, and then walked into the hall.

    Xu Yueshan, who was putting a variety of fruits, fruit plates, and small snacks on the coffee table in the lobby, looked up and saw Fang Li, and immediately straightened her body and cursed, "Let you come down and help immediately. What are you doing? Is it a deaf ear, or a broken brain, and can’t understand, right?! Sure enough, to live is a person who wastes food for nothing, is a completely useless waste, what university like you are still studying?!"

    Xu Yueshan cursed and said that she should be killed by a car with his parents, while turning around and walking quickly to the kitchen to see if the dishes were ready.