Chapter 34

Gu Xiu is notoriously strict with himself and the people who play with him. After seeing Fang Li himself, his biggest worry besides his acting skills is whether he can endure hardship.

    The director told Gu Xiu that although Fang Li did not specialize in acting, he had received acting guidance for ten days before coming. The teacher who instructed him also felt that Fang Li was talented in acting and there was no problem.

    The director's vision of seeing and choosing people made Gu Xiu feel that Fang Li's acting skills shouldn't have any major problems. Now he is most worried about whether Fang Li will suffer.

    Gu Xiu said to the director: "At first glance, he is a young master who has never experienced hardship. But the role he played, not only plays a lot, but also water prisons, etc., can he endure this hardship?.When the time comes, if he is complaining and tired, because he alone affects the shooting progress, it can only be regarded as a trivial matter. If it affects the shooting effect, it will be very serious. Although his role is not too much, it is very important. "

    In fact, Wu Xing did not expect that after avoiding Yue Wenxi and choosing a more suitable Fang Li, he would be regarded so much by Long You. Long You did not treat Yue Wenxi specially, but only Fang Li took such special care. Let him also start to worry that Fang Li's background is too big, if he can't bear the hardship, it will affect the shooting, they are not doing well.

    "Is it too late to change now?" Gu Xiu asked.

    "Of course it's too late. Let's not mention that they have already signed the contract. As long as Long You attaches importance to him, do you think it is possible to get someone else?" Wu Xing said.

    "Tell me, what is his background?" Gu Xiu asked in a low voice.

."It would be great if I knew it." Wu Xing himself could not find out what Fang Li's background is, but he knew very well in his heart that the more people who do not understand the background, the greater the background, the less they should not be offended. .

    Seeing that even Wu Xing didn't know Fang Li's background, Gu Xiu could only think about controlling his temper as much as possible and not offending Fang Li too much.

    Before starting filming, Gu Xiu went to Fang Li to have a look at the scene.

    "Have you remembered the lines?" Gu Xiu asked.

    Fang Li replied: "Remember."

    After flipping through the script, Gu Xiu said, "Let's check the scene on page 13 first."

    "Okay." Fang Li had already memorized his lines in each play and the other's lines, so he could directly interact with the play without looking at the script.

.After the two confronted each other, Gu Xiu gave Fang Li a little surprised. Although he knew that the acting director Wu personally chose the person, there shouldn’t be any major problems with his acting skills, but he didn’t think that Fang Li had only accepted ten. Coming to heaven's guidance, the lines and eye scenes are so good.

    Gu Xiu gave a little guidance on Li's movements and expressions. Fang Li quickly understood and finished. After the director was ready, the two directly started shooting.

    The two literary scenes in the morning were filmed smoothly. The shooting scenes that started in the afternoon, because of the coercion and the tactics, had to be shot repeatedly from different angles. There was no light outside, so I switched to shooting indoors. For the part of the play, I did not return to the hotel to remove makeup and wash until early in the morning. After sleeping for more than three hours, I got up and combed again.