Chapter 12

Fang Li called Yan Moyao and invited him to eat at home, but Yan Moyao refused directly. Fang Li persevered and called him a second time.

    "I know you are very busy, but no matter how busy you are, you will always have to eat, right?" Fang Li took the phone and said, "Just one hour will do, okay? Otherwise, half an hour will do. If it's true today If you don’t have time, you can do it tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow?"

    After finally getting the consent of Yan Moyao, Fang Li said with a smile: "Then I am waiting for you, you must come, otherwise I will be hungry today."

    After Yan Moyao hung up the phone, he said blankly to his subordinates: "Continue."

    Yan Moyao was having a meeting in the large conference room. When he answered the phone, the company's management all waited quietly. After Yan Moyao said to continue, he started to report again.

.After getting Yan Moyao’s consent, Fang Li immediately prepared. First, he cleaned and tidied the house that was already very clean. Then, he spread a new tablecloth on the table and took the bunch of flowers he had just bought. Match them, put them in every vase in the house, and put scented candles in different positions, ready to be lit when you eat.

    After finishing all the preparations, Fang Li, who was suddenly idle, felt a little nervous again. He really has no experience in seducing others. Although he has studied a lot on the Internet during this period, it is certainly not that easy to do in practice.

    Before Yan Moyao came, Fang Li went to the kitchen, prepared all the dishes, and then took a quick shower, waiting for him to come.

.After hearing the doorbell, Fang Li ran to the door quickly, glanced at the screen on the wall, he took a deep breath, and then tried to maintain his composure and opened the door.

    "Welcome to my new home, please come in." Fang Li looked at Yan Moyao and let him in after speaking, and took out the slippers from the shoe cabinet for him to put on.

    Fang Li first poured a glass of water for Yan Moyao, and then asked, "I have prepared all the dishes, shall I eat now?"

    Yan Moyao took a drink of water from the cup, looked at Fang Li's new home and said, "You only have enough money to buy a house here?"

    Fang Li was taken aback for a while and said: "It's pretty good here, and I can't spend all my money on buying a house, and I still have to live in the future. I always have to leave some protection for myself to be able to feel at ease."

.Fang Li got part of the money his uncle's family gave him back. It was indeed enough to buy a big villa in the villa area, and there was still a lot left, but he felt that if he lived alone, there was no need to buy a large one at the beginning. House, let's talk about it later.

    "Let's eat, I have to go back to the company after dinner." Yan Moyao put down the water glass and said.

    "It's already dark, do you want to go back to the company?" Fang Li looked at him and asked, thinking that he would leave after eating. Then his seduction plan could not be carried out again?

    Yan Moyao looked at Fang Li and did not speak.

    "Go for dinner." Fang Li said immediately, and then led him to the restaurant.

    Before Yan Moyao came, Fang Li had already lit the white scented candles next to him. The two of them ate quietly. There were candle lights beside them. Just looking at the atmosphere, it really looked like that. .