Chapter 79

Fang Li was gnawing at the apple intently, and Yue Linhua burst into tears suddenly, shocked him, and almost threw the apple out with a shake of his hand.

    Fang Li hadn't seen Yue Linhua behave like this before when he came out, even when he was particularly angry when arguing with Yan Moyao, she was very angry.

    "Don't cry in a hurry." Yan Moyao said, "I've already sent people to pack things. After we leave, you can cry as you want. We can't hear you anyway."

    Yue Linhua stopped crying immediately, stood up and looked at Yan Moyao and said, "Fang Li is pregnant with a child. Of course, it is most comfortable to live at home. As you said just now, the home is the safest. What are you toss about now?!"

.Yan Moyao said: "I want him to live comfortably at home, but you have to live and die for two outsiders. He can still raise the baby. Besides, there are outsiders at home. I can't let Fang Lihuai. The child is still living at home."

    Seeing Yan Moyao’s resolute attitude, Yue Linhua could only walk to Fang Li’s side and sit down and say to him: "Fang Li, my mother was not good before, and my mother apologizes to you, and my mother promises that my mother will never make trouble again. Now, you can do whatever you want at home and come as you feel comfortable. If you move out, let’s not talk about habits and habits. Safety is the most important thing, so just live at home.”

.Fang Li bit the apple and was stunned, thinking that the speed at which she admitted her mistakes was really fast enough, Fang Li came back to his senses and said, "It doesn't matter where I live. I think the most important thing for me now is to be able to keep it. In a good mood, if you let Wenxi and the others move out, it would be like I was bullying someone because of pregnancy. And if you really let them move out, you will definitely feel uncomfortable and make you feel uncomfortable. That is I was wrong, so my mood is definitely not getting better, right? As the saying goes, living in the same house will inevitably lead to conflicts, so I think it’s better for us to move out, so let Wenxi and the others Stay with you."

.Seeing that Fang Li also wanted to move out, Yue Linhua immediately got up and walked over, holding Yue Wenxi’s hand and said, “Wenxi, grandma has a three-story villa near your school. It’s too small. Point, but the environment is good, and it’s close to your school. You live there first, and when you graduate, grandma will choose a better place for you."

    "Grandma, are you really driving me away?" Yue Wenxi looked at Yue Linhua with sad eyes and said, this time he really felt hopeless in his heart, and he knew there was no last hope.

    Yue Linhua said: "Grandma is not trying to drive you away, and grandma wants you to stay, but now the situation is special. Grandma knows that you are the most sensible and reasonable child. Your father has his concerns, so you should be considerate of him. He can feel at ease because of the difficulty of the situation, and it is considered that grandma has not hurt you in vain in the past few years."

."I don't have to let them go. They can stay. I can move out with Fang Li. I'm not embarrassed at all." Yan Moyao deliberately said mockingly: "You just said that unless you are dead, Otherwise, they will never be allowed to move out."

    Because of Yan Moyao's intentional dismantling, Yue Linhua glared at him vigorously, and then continued to say to Yue Wenxi: "Don't worry, even if you all move out, you will still be grandma's grandsons. Grandma won't leave you alone."

    "Grandma, please don't drive me away, please." Yue Wenxi cried and said. He really didn't want to leave. Although he knew that he was going to leave Yan's house today, he still wanted to do the last thing. Try hard and try.