Chapter 5

Before the game started, Fang Li seized the time to practice hard. This time, he not only had to win the game, but also had to successfully get the endorsement opportunity and complete the endorsement.

    On the day when the game started, the students who were warming up and waiting to take the stage were a little nervous. Fang Li was pulling the muscles in the corner alone. Some students peeked at Fang Li and then used to talk about him at a loudness that Fang Li could not hear.

    "I heard that Fang Li was injured some time ago, and he hasn't practiced for a while. This time the group of ours who has the most hope to win will probably be replaced."

    "Yeah, everyone thought he was most likely to be the winner of our group, but now suddenly he has become the most hopeless. I can only say that he is unlucky and there is no way."

    "This is fate. Sometimes I really feel that luck is more important than hard work."

."Fang Li has no hope anymore, so who do you think is the most promising winner in our group now?"

    "I think Lin Dian."

    "I think it is Yue Wenxi."

    "Why don't you talk about yourself? Are you so unconfident in yourself? What kind of competitions are you participating in? Just quit."

    The others were silent. Before entering the university, they all grew up in applause and praise. Teachers, classmates, and relatives have all praised their excellence. But after entering the university, they realized what it means to be someone who is better than you and works harder than you. There are many people. .More importantly, talent is really mysterious. People with a little higher talent than you can be much better than you, not to mention those who have much higher talent than others, like that. When compared, they really seem very ordinary, and they are also very sad, that is, even if they come to participate in the competition, they subconsciously know that they have nothing to win.

    Fang Li quarreled with Yan Bofeng before and annoyed him. Yan Bofeng originally intended to teach Fang Li some lessons to prevent him from participating in the competition, but was blocked by Yue Wenxi. Because Yue Wenxi wanted to win Fang Li, he felt that he must have won this time. To be able to win Fang Li, in order to enjoy the feeling of winning Fang Li, Fang Li must also participate in the competition, otherwise, he won because Fang Li did not participate in the competition, then he will be even more unwilling. .

.And Fang Li is sure that he will have this kind of thinking and psychology, so he is sure that Yan Bofeng will not do anything to him before the start of the game.

    Before the start of the competition, a high-profile primary selection was conducted. The winners can get high bonuses and endorsement contracts. Naturally, many students are very curious about who will win in the end. Moreover, many people were willing to watch the competitions and performances of the Dance Academy of Shenglin University, even if the tickets were sold, so when the competition was about to start, the auditorium was full.

    The first group of competitions has already started, and Yan Moyao and Lu Detao have arrived. They are behind the scenes judges, so they are not sitting in the judging stand, but sitting on the second floor stand on the side of the auditorium, watching the performance on the stage.

.Yue Wenxi took the stage in front of Fang Li. His classical style dance, soft and strong dance movements, looked more like a martial art, and it was quite enjoyable.

    "Dancing well." Lu Detao whispered: "Even someone like me who is a dance layman thinks that he dances well, that should be really good, what do you think?"