Chapter 44

Yue Wenxi sat on the floor of the dance studio to rest. He looked at Fang Li who was standing in the corner and was talking to Xu Yang. He didn’t know what Fang Li said. Xu Yang suddenly grabbed Fang Li’s hand with excitement. Fang Li immediately put his finger on his lips and motioned for him to speak a little, then turned his head and looked at the side, looking worried about what he might hear.

    Yue Wenxi sneered in his heart, then got up and continued to contact.

    After the practice, Fang Li walked to the school parking lot, and Yan Moyao arranged for a driver to pick him up every day.

    After seeing Fang Li coming, the driver immediately got out of the car and opened the door of the back seat.

    "Fang Li."

    Fang Li was about to get in the car. Hearing Yue Wenxi's voice calling him, he stopped the motion of getting in the car and turned his head to look over.

    "Take my car, I want to talk to you." Yue Wenxi said with a slight smile.

."It's a bit too early to start pretending now, so let's start pretending to go back." Fang Li didn't bother to talk nonsense with him, and went straight into the car.

    Yue Wenxi's face immediately became gloomy. After watching Fang Li's car leave, he turned around and walked to the car to pick him up.

    The two cars stopped outside the hall one after the other. After the helper came and opened the door, the two got out of the car and walked in at the same time.

    After walking to the wide corridor further in the hall, Fang Li turned left and Yue Wenxi turned right.

    "Why did you come back so early today?" Fang Li said unexpectedly when he saw Yan Moyao sitting on the sofa by the glass wall.

    When Yue Wenxi heard what Fang Li said, he immediately stopped. He knew that in this home, Fang Li could only say this to Yan Moyao. He hesitated whether to pretend that he didn't hear him and move on, or to greet Yan Moyao in the past.

.After hesitating for a while, Yue Wenxi decided to greet Yan Moyao, so he turned and walked to the corridor on the left, but before he reached the lounge on the inner side, he stood at the corner and stopped, staring wide with a surprised expression. Look at the picture in front of you.

    Yue Wenxi saw Fang Li sitting straddling Yan Moyao's lap, while Yan Moyao was holding a mobile phone in one hand and Fang Li's waist in the other, talking to Fang Li.

    Yue Wenxi, who had not recovered from the shock, saw Yan Moyao patted Fang Li's ass again, and then stood up holding Fang Li in this position, while Fang Li's legs were wrapped around his waist. Yue Wenxi forgot that he couldn't see him from the angle he was standing. After Yan Moyao got up, he subconsciously turned around and used his back to hide from the wall.

    After recovering, Yue Wenxi walked quickly to his courtyard.

.Yue Wenxi lived in a courtyard with a two-story white building with a garden. After entering the living room on the first floor, he ran upstairs quickly, entered his bedroom and closed the door.

    Yue Wenxi thought in a panic, they were really weird like this. Even if Fang Li is an adopted son, he is already an adult. He is all that old, so why is he still sitting on his father's lap? ! The father actually hugged him and walked in that manner. He is not just a few years old anymore!

    Yue Wenxi thought again, could it be said that his father really planned to spoil Fang Li as a child, but why on earth? ! Why on earth can Fang Li get such treatment in this home? !