Chapter 58

Yan Moyao was talking to his friends, Fang Li snuggled up on his body and looked at the phone. Yan Moyao turned to look at him from time to time and asked him what he wanted to eat, the atmosphere between the two, even the one next to him. People feel as if they are isolated in another space.

In addition, Yan Moyao's eyes looked at Fang Li, and the obvious spoiling and loving expressions also made his friends very lamented, because they all know what kind of personality Yan Moyao was before, so it is true. I didn't expect that Yan Moyao would have such a time.

After you got dressed up and performed on stage, many people were attracted by his dance, and then they sat down and watched his performance.

But You Ran couldn't help but looked at Fang Li and Yan Moyao again and again. Although his body was beating, his mind and thoughts were no longer in the dance.

.I especially thought that this is a very real gap between people. He wears women's clothes and dances here to make money, but some people can snuggle next to their rich husband and enjoy the life of a protected and favored wealthy family. They are like people living in two completely different worlds.

Youran has always worked very hard. Although his native family has suffered a lot and suffered a lot of grievances, he has always wanted to rely on his own efforts to realize his dream and make a lot of money. But now his heart is shaken. Since he was a child, he has lacked love and care. In fact, he also hopes that someone can protect him and spoil him. He couldn't control the envy of Li in his heart anyway, thinking that instead of his hard work and persistence, he might as well find someone who can make him live a good life.

.Fang Li, who was looking at his mobile phone, felt the gaze coming from the stage. He put down his mobile phone and looked over. Although You Ran on the stage was dancing, his expression was obviously thinking of other things, and he was from time to time. Looking at himself, then what he thinks must be related to him.

Fang Li was a little baffled. From You Ran's sudden conversation with him, he didn't understand why he suddenly stared at him. If he was looking at Yan Moyao, Fang Li felt that he might still be able to understand it, but he was looking at himself, which made Fang Li very puzzled.

After dark, Fang Li was a little sleepy, but he didn't want to go to the room to sleep alone, because he knew that as soon as he went to the room to sleep, Yan Moyao didn't know when he was going to talk to these friends. But he couldn't wait until the holiday, just as he could actively make children now, he didn't want to miss a day.

.Fang Li first held Yan Moyao's hand, clasped his fingers tightly, and whispered to him, "I'm sleepy."

"Should I send you to your room to sleep?" Yan Moyao said.

Fang Li nodded.

Yan Moyao told his friends to walk away first, come back later, and then take Fang Li's hand to send him to the room to sleep.

After entering the room, Yan Moyao hugged Fang Li and said, "You go to the bath first, and you go to bed after the bath. I will talk to them for a while, and I will be back soon."

"You come here, you come first." Fang Li took Yan Moyao towards the bed.

After walking to the bed, Fang Li pushed Yan Moyao down and lay on the bed, then leaned over him, hugged him tightly and said, "Don't go, today's task has not been completed, so don't go anywhere. Want to go!"

."It's still early, and there's still one night left. You should take a nap to keep up your energy, or you will complain to me about low back pain tomorrow. I promise to complete the task tonight." Yan Moyao touched Fang Li's back and said.