Chapter 72

Fang Li originally wanted to stay with Xu Yang for a period of time, and then asked Yan Moyao to investigate He Ming to find out what was going on, but before one night had passed, He Ming came to pick up Xu Yang in person. .

    He Ming asked Xu Yang why he thought he had other people he liked. Xu Yang said that he had heard some discussions, and he also knew that He Ming was going to get engaged. He Ming said that he planned to propose to Xu Yang. There is no plan to be engaged or married to anyone else.

    After the two of them talked about it, Xu Yang realized that he had really misunderstood He Ming. He was very embarrassed, and then he was ready to go back with He Ming.

    Fang Li and Yan Moyao took them to the door. Fang Li shook Xu Yang's hand and said, "Although everything is misunderstood, I am very happy for you, but do I have to leave now? Can't you live for two days?"

."How come it seems that we haven't seen it for a long time as soon as I leave now. School will start in two days. We can see each other at school every day, and I will often come to your house for dinner," Xu Yang said.

    Fang Li sighed and said, "Why do I have a sense of melancholy that I can't help my mother? When the child is older, he has his own feelings and thoughts. If he can't wait, he will leave with others."

    "What's the matter?" Xu Yang said dumbfounded: "Don't want to take advantage of me, why did I become your son?"

    Fang Li hugged Xu Yang, patted him on the back and said, "Anyway, I hope you can be happy. If you are wronged in the future, come to me. No matter who bullies you, you will tell me. ."

    "I know." Xu Yang also patted Fang Li on the back, and then got in the car and went back with He Ming.

.After watching the car drive away, Yan Moyao hugged Fang Li and returned to the room.

    After returning to the room, Fang Li was still a little worried and said, "Is that He Ming really a good person? What if he lied to Xu Yang?"

    "Although he is not an absolutely good person, his character is still good. If he really lies, can he hide it from me?" Yan Moyao lay down holding Fang Li and said, "Besides, I am nothing. Good guy, aren't you married to me too?"

    "Anyway, as long as he doesn't bully Xu Yang, he can treat Xu Yang well.Fang Li said: “In fact, when I saw him, I felt that he should be a pretty good person, and as soon as Xu Yang said that he would live in our house for a period of time, he immediately picked him up in person and spoke very openly. Generally speaking, he should be a very good person, but I just can't help but feel worried about things related to Xu Yang's lifelong happiness."

    Yan Moyao sighed helplessly and said, "When we have a baby, you must be a particularly worrying one."

    Speaking of children, Fang Li was taken aback for a moment, then touched his stomach, wondering why there was still no movement? Could it be that they haven't worked hard enough

    ……………………………

    The next day, after having breakfast, Fang Li and Yan Moyao watched a movie in the audio-visual room.

.Fang Li and the others are about to start school in two days. It is rare that Yan Moyao can rest today. The two of them lie on the sofa bed in the audio-visual room and watch the movie. Fang Li, who was originally in Yan Moyao’s arms, suddenly began to imitate the movie. The person who kissed him on his cheek.

    Fang Li's current strength to seduce Yan Moyao is like sitting on a rocket, growing by leaps and bounds.

    Just when Yan Moyao was about to lose control, Fang Li suddenly pushed him away, leaning on his waist to stand up. He slept too late last night, and if he came back today, his waist might not be able to bear it.