Chapter 71

Fang Li found that Xu Yang had been lacking energy during this period. He didn't seem to feel happy or happy even after winning the prize in the overseas competition. This is compared with Xu Yang, who was particularly excited about something worthy of joy before. When I get up, it's completely the feeling of two people.

    Fang Li felt that the problem might be a bit serious, but he couldn't wait for Xu Yang to take the initiative to say something to him, so he invited Xu Yang to eat at home and was going to test him to see if he could help him.

    The two of them were sitting in the small dining room, eating vegetables and chatting while Fang Li secretly observed Xu Yang's state.

    "What happened to you during this time? Did something happen?" Fang Li finally couldn't help asking directly.

    Xu Yang was taken aback for a moment, looked at Fang Li and said, "What's wrong?"

."You were in a state of listlessness from before you went abroad to compete until after you returned to your country. You didn't even see how happy you were when you won a prize in a foreign competition." Fang Li said, "You are in this state, don't follow I said nothing happened."

    Xu Yang lowered his head and was silent for a while and said: "I have encountered some emotional problems, but it doesn't matter much, it will pass."

    "Emotional problem?" Fang Li was a little surprised. He thought it was his parents, so he was so depressed during this period of time. He didn't expect it to be an emotional problem, so he asked in confusion. : "Who's your relationship with? Are you in love? Why don't I know at all?"

    Xu Yang said: "I don't have a love, it's my one-sided crush."

    "Who?" Fang Li continued to ask.

."...It's my uncle's boss." Xu Yang said.

    "Your uncle's boss?" Fang Li was a little surprised, and then he thought about it and said, "Since he is your uncle's boss, how old is he? Wouldn't he be much older than my husband?"

    "He is a little younger than Yan Dong." Xu Yang hesitated, and told Fang Li, "You know that after my parents divorced, I have been living with my uncle and aunt. In fact, I had a crush on him when I was young. , But he has always treated me as a child. Although he treats me well, he doesn't have any other feelings."

    "It would be strange if he had other feelings for you when you were young." Fang Li said seriously: "But you are now an adult, and you say that he treats you pretty well, then it proves that you still have a chance. Yes, you can take the initiative to test him more."

."I confessed to him on my eighteenth birthday, but he rejected me."

    "It's been more than a year or two, and you're sad now. Did the reflex arc go to space to travel?" Fang Li said incomprehensibly.

    "It's because of..." Xu Yang was a little hard to speak, but he still told Fang Li when he gritted his teeth: "I had a mess with him after drinking..."

    "Puff!" Fang Li sprayed water all over the table, and this small table could not be eaten. After he wiped his mouth with a napkin, he thought that they had eaten for a while anyway, so he asked the helper to come over and get all the dishes. Withdrawn, come here for snacks and fruits.

    Fang Li tried to stay calm and looked at Xu Yang and asked, "You are both drunk, are you sure that he is really drunk? Isn't it what he meant for you?"

."He really drank too much at the time, I was a little more awake than him, and then I...just took the initiative to do something, he didn't push me away, and then we just did something."