Chapter 6

Fang Li sat in the private room, waiting a little nervously, whether Yan Moyao came or not, it made him a little nervous involuntarily.

    When Yan Moyao walked into the private room, Fang Li only felt relieved and a little nervous.

    After sitting down opposite Fang Li, Yan Moyao looked at him and asked, "Is there anything important, I must see me?"

    Fang Li raised the card in his hand imaginatively and said: "I won the game and got a bonus. I want to invite you to dinner and celebrate."

    "..." Yan Moyao said: "To celebrate this kind of thing, just ask your friends to join me."

    "I have invited my friend to dinner and celebrated." Fang Li lowered his head and turned the card in his hand in a depressed mood. "When my parents were still there, every time I won the game, my parents would bring me here. Eat here to celebrate..I haven't eaten here for several years. Even if I get a bonus in every competition, there are no elders who can accompany me here to celebrate. "

    Yan Moyao saw that Fang Li wanted to pretend to be pitiful at first, but when he pretended to pretend, he really started to miss his parents.

    "Let's order." Yan Moyao said.

    Fang Li looked at Yan Moyao for a moment, then smiled and nodded, opening the menu to order. He gradually felt that Yan Moyao was not terrible, and he was a very talkative person.

    After serving, Fang Li said to Yan Moyao: "I want to ask you to borrow two people."

    Yan Moyao looked at Fang Li and said, "Who borrowed?"

    Fang Li: "I had some quarrels with my roommate, and now he looks at me a little strange, I feel a little uneasy."

    Yan Moyao: "Your roommate?"

.Fang Li nodded and said: "In the dormitory, there are only two of us. If he does something, he must be the first to be suspected. In other places in the school, there are monitors everywhere, no matter what he wants to do. He will leave evidence, so if he is in school, he will definitely not do anything. But our class will have outdoor teaching tomorrow, and there will be endorsement shooting and activities afterwards. I can’t always be on guard, so if If someone can protect me, I will feel more at ease."

    Yan Moyao thought for a while and said, "You usually pay more attention to yourself when you are at school. When you go outside of school, I will let someone protect you."

    Fang Li looked at him and said seriously: "You are such a good person."

    Yan Moyao paused for a while, looked at Fang Li and asked, "Do you think I am a good person?"

."Although you hit me, you didn't evade responsibility, but were responsible to the end. Not only are you willing to help me get back my parents' inheritance, but now you are willing to arrange someone to protect me. For me, you are a good person." Fang Li earnestly Said.

    "It turns out that being a good person is so simple." Yan Moyao said: "Then I can feel the feeling of being a good person."

    "Among the things you've done before, isn't it a good thing?" Fang Li asked curiously. He wanted to know what kind of person he was through Yan Moyao himself. After all, he wanted to talk to him. The purpose of marriage.

    "Adults, you shouldn't inquire, children should not inquire, curiosity will kill the cat more than just, do you know?" Yan Moyao looked at Fang Li and warned.

."..." Fang Li felt unconvinced when he heard him treating himself as a child, as if he had no charm to attract him at all, in his eyes he was completely a child, but although he was a little unconvinced, he Did not dare to continue to ask.