Chapter 57

Fang Li saw not only the big tortoise in the pond, but also the very beautiful birds on the flower stand, because they were so beautiful.

    Fang Li’s preference for pets is not the same as other people of his age. Others may like dogs and cats, but he is afraid of dogs and a little bit afraid of cats. He especially likes this kind of beautiful and beautiful bird. .

    Fang Li stood in front of the flower stand and fed the birds, thinking very happily, that these birds will be his in the future, and he will take them back to make a nice place to keep them well.

    "Can you feed me too?"

    When Fang Li heard the sound, he turned his head and looked over. It was a boy who seemed to be his age. After Fang Li looked at him, he was immediately stunned.

.Fang Li returned to his senses and nodded, and handed him the bird-feeding container in his hand, and then gently stroked the feathers of the tender yellow bird in front of him with a finger. These birds are not afraid of people at all, they are especially delicate. cute.

    "I saw these birds when I first arrived, and I was immediately attracted by them. They are so beautiful. I really like them." You Ran said to Fang Li while feeding the birds, "But just now I checked the prices of these birds and they are too expensive. At present, I can neither afford nor raise them."

    Fang Li turned his head and glanced at him again, thinking that this person is quite familiar.

    "My name is You Ran, what is your name?" You Ran looked at Fang Li and asked.

    "My name is Fang Li."

    "I don't know why, I think I have seen you somewhere, but I can't remember it anymore.".You Ran looked at Fang Li and thought about it seriously, but still couldn't remember.

    "I was watching you dancing just now." Fang Li said.

    "...You can see me under the veil?!" You Ran said in surprise.

    Fang Li: "Your eyes are very easy to recognize."

    You Ran touched his eyes with his hand, and said, "That may be the reason why I didn’t have makeup just now. I just wanted to see these birds, so I didn’t have makeup. I saw you just now, but I should I saw you somewhere earlier, but I just can’t remember."

.Although You Ran kept saying that he had seen Fang Li before, Fang Li was sure that they had never seen him before. Maybe Fang Li knew You Ran. The reason why he met when he saw You Ran just now I was stunned, because in the dream of his previous life, he had appeared especially, and he would be related to Yan Qijun afterwards.

    The two chatted without a word. The number of guests who came to the banquet had gradually increased, but the place where they stood was relatively quiet.

    You Ran said the reason why he came here to dance as a woman dressed as a man is to earn tuition, and then Li said, "Do you think it’s weird for boys to learn to dance? And I was still wearing a woman’s dress to dance just now. Will it be in my heart? Think this is very different?"

    "What's so strange about boys learning to dance?" Fang Li said puzzledly, "There is no rule that only girls can learn to dance."

."I've heard many times before, how can you as a boy learn to dance for so many years, and you are planning to choose a major in dance, and what is the future for you as a man in dancing, and the tuition fee is so expensive? "

    Fang Li was silent, he had never heard of such words, and he had received a lot of bonuses since he was a child in the competition.

    "I actually waver occasionally. I don't know if I should stick to it."