Chapter 81

After Yue Linhua and Mr. Yan got married, the first child was not saved. Yan Moyao did not exist until a few years later. The eldest son of Mr. Yan and Liu Xinfen is a few years older than Yan Moyao. Yan Qijun is actually the illegitimate son of Mr. Yan and Mr. Liu Xinfen, because Yan Qijun's biological mother is a shameless identity. In order to find a wife with a better background for his eldest son, Mr. Yan has been concealing the existence of Yan Qijun and secretly raising and taking care of him.

.Originally, if Mr. Yan’s eldest son married someone with a better family background, Yan Qijun’s identity would not be disclosed in his life, and he would not know who his biological parents were, but Mr. Yan’s eldest son would be here. He passed away in an accident he made. It was true that Mr. Yan was irritated and shocked, and his mental condition was not normal for a while, but then he got better by himself, and then he began to do everything possible to plan. Yan Qijun sent him to Yan Moyao's side as an adopted son, and then tried every means to arrange for Yan Qijun to inherit everything from Yan Moyao.

    Now that Mr. Yan and his plans have all been revealed by Yan Moyao, it can be said that they have completely failed, and there is no longer any chance to stand up again.

.Now Yan Moyao wants to make Mr. Yan bear his crimes, but he can't find any more evidence, so he can only threaten him with Yan Qijun and let him admit all the crimes he has committed.

    When Mr. Yan thought that after so many years of forbearance and planning, he made every plan and arrangement very careful and cautious. He thought that his patience for so many years was worthwhile, and he would surely succeed in the end, but in the end he was defeated. , And still lost to his own son who hadn't taken it seriously again. The frustration and despair in his heart cannot be described in words.

    "I just want to know now," Mr. Yan looked at Yan Moyao and said, "Is Qi Jun still alive?"

    "It seems that your person has completely lost contact with him.".Yan Moyao said coldly: "Then next, I can safely carry out my plan. Whether he is still alive, or whether he can live or not, depends on which way he will go next. I can't give you the answer now."

    Old man Yan hadn’t spoken yet. Liu Xinfen knelt on the ground first, kowtowing his head constantly, crying and begging: "Please let Qijun go. All mistakes are our fault, as long as you are willing. Let Qijun go, we are willing to take on everything, please give Qijun a way out! Please!"

    "Even if I confess my guilt, you still can't let Qijun go, right?" Old man Yan looked at Yan Moyao and said. Over the years, he has already figured out Yan Moyao's character. He knows that Yan Moyao will never Let go of any one of them.

.Yan Moyao sneered and said, "It seems that you are really not demented at all. You are at this age, and your mind is pretty easy to use. That's right, no matter whether you plead guilty or not, Yan Qijun must do what he has done. Take responsibility and pay the price, but your decision still affects his final result."

    "In any case, you won't let us go, are you?".Old man Yan knew that he was powerless, no matter what he said, Yan Moyao couldn’t be soft-hearted, but he still wanted to make the last effort, and all he could play now was the emotional card. He said to Yan Moyao, “Whether you believe it or not. In fact, over the years, I also regretted that I was sorry for your mother and son. For you, I blame myself and feel indebted. You don’t want to let us go. I have nothing to say. Everything is what we deserve. I just ask you to let Qijun go and give him a way to live well. In the next life, I will pay you back as a cow and a horse."

    Fang Li couldn't help rolling his eyes. The price he hadn't paid in his entire life was actually the empty mouth and white teeth for the next life. .Fang Li felt that the thick-skinned old man Yan was beyond his imagination. What they did did not leave Yan Moyao a way out, but now he expects Yan Moyao to be soft-hearted and leave a way out for them, shameless. There must be a limit.