Chapter 84

Fang Li went back to school after recuperating, and went home to accompany his children immediately after class every day. In order to be able to accompany the children more, Fang Li reduced the practice time at school and could practice at home. Practice at home.

    Just two months after Fang Li returned to school, Yue Wenxi was arrested by the police for participating in a fight in a bar, and was eventually expelled from the school.

    After Yue Wenxi was expelled, he was very panicked, because he knew that in this society, if he could not even graduate from university, he would be even more hopeless in the future. He had graduated from a prestigious school, and he was right in many ways. He is helpful.

    Yue Wenxi wanted to make a remedy. He went to Yan's house and wanted to ask Yue Linhua for help, but he couldn't get into Yan's house at all, and Yue Linhua didn't see him at all. He can only go to Yan Xueyin and Yan Bofeng to see if they can help him.

.Yue Wenxi first contacted Yan Xueyin many times. Yan Xueyin finally took the time to meet him. The two met in a small coffee shop. When they were in Yan's house before, they would never even look at a coffee shop like this.

    After Yan Xueyin sat down opposite Yue Wenxi, he ordered a cup of coffee, his face was very haggard, as if he hadn't slept for a long time.

    Yue Wenxi also knows that Yan Xueyin is not easy now, but he and Yan Bofeng are the only people he can find now.

    "Third brother, I was expelled from school. Can you help me figure out a solution? If I can't even graduate from university, I really have no hope in the future." Yue Wenxi looked at Yan Xueyin and said, "You help me think about it. Think of a way and see if I can find someone I know can help me intercede with the school leader, please."

    "Do you think I am like this, what else can I do for you?".Yan Xue □ smiled bitterly and said: "Our family is already bankrupt, and because we have offended Fang Li before, those relatives and friends who walked close to our house before have avoided our family. Do you think I am Who else can I go to to help you intercede? I can't even help myself now. I still hope someone can help me. How can you help me?"

    "Really...Can't you figure out a solution for me?" Yue Wenxi was about to cry anxiously.

    "You used to tell us that Fang Li's treatment of you was all false. We offended Fang Li for you. If it weren't for you to lie to us, we would not offend Fang Li. It won’t be the result it is now.".The more Yan Xueyin thinks about it, the more angry he gets, the more he talks about it, the more excited he is. He glared at Yue Wenxi and said: "Our family will have this situation now. It can be said that most of the reasons are because of you. May I help? I was deliberately taunting how stupid I was, and being played around by you to see my jokes, right?!"

    "Third Brother, I really don’t have such an idea, and I didn’t mean to lie to you. I really, really...not on purpose." Yue Wenxi cried and wanted to explain, but couldn’t think of how to defend it, because he really did. Deceived them.

    "Don't call me third brother, I am not your brother at all, and you are not my younger brother. We have no blood relationship at all!" Yan Xueyin said angrily: "Now you are no longer in Yan's family, you don't have to be hypocritical. Pretend to be innocent in front of me, and don’t contact me again, and I won’t see you again!"

.After Yan Xueyin finished speaking, he got up and left the coffee shop, leaving Yue Wenxi sitting there alone, feeling uncomfortably wanting to cry, but unable to cry, making it even more uncomfortable.

    Yue Wenxi failed to find Yan Xueyin for help, and could only contact Yan Bofeng to see if he could help him. It happened that Yan Bofeng also had something to find him, so the two met soon.