Chapter 25

While waiting for the filming to begin, Yue Wenxi, who also came to participate in the filming, has been following Li Weikai to talk to him. Yue Wenxi's third brother, Yan Xueyin, and Li Weikai are close friends, so Yue Wenxi and Li Weikai are quite familiar. of.

Li Weikai's family background, appearance, temperament, ability, and personal charm all made Yue Wenxi feel very moved, and Yue Wenxi really fell in love with Li Weikai and hoped to be with him. At first, Yue Wenxi did not want to actively pursue Li Weikai, but wanted to enjoy the feeling of being chased by Li Weikai, but now Li Weikai just treats him like a younger brother, so Yue Wenxi can only take the initiative and use all available conditions. Attract his attention.

While talking to Yue Wenxi and other people, Li Weikai often pretended to look away from time to time, but he was actually peeking at Fang Li.

.Li Weikai had watched Fang Li dance, and he was really amazed at the time. He originally wanted to get to know Fang Li. After knowing that Fang Li was Yue Wenxi's cousin, he was enough to talk to Yan Xueyin. But Yan Xueyin told him a lot of things that Fang Li was not good about. The Fang Li that Yan Xueyin described to him was completely a disgusting character and personality, so he gave up the idea of ​​getting to know Fang Li.

After all, no matter how good a person is, no matter how good-looking it is, if his character is not good, it is not worth visiting. But today he didn't know what was going on, he just couldn't help looking at Fang Li again and again.

.The art building is very large, and the style of each floor is different. After the shooting starts, the director will shoot in open and different styles according to the different colleges. When shooting collectively at the dance school, they will be arranged in triangles. Open, Fang Li stands at the forefront to lead the dance.

Li Weikai and others stood watching from a place away from the camera. Although each of the outstanding student representatives of the dance academy looked very good-looking, Li Weikai's eyes were uncontrollably attracted only by Fang Li. No longer see the existence of other people.

After the filming of the Dance Academy was over, it was the filming of the Conservatory of Music, and the students from other academies also went to watch.

Li Weikai is undoubtedly the c chief. When he took a seat next to the piano, he looked around at the crowd of onlookers. He didn't see Fang Li, and he didn't know why he was a little disappointed.

.And Yue Wenxi stood in the corner and looked at Li Weikai with an expression of admiration.

After the group shooting of each college is over, the outstanding student representatives of each college will carry out the final shooting together.

Yue Wenxi only participated in the collective shooting of the college, watching Fang Li go to the final shooting with outstanding student representatives from other colleges, and being able to stand by Li Weikai's side, sourness in his heart exploded. He also wants to be an outstanding student representative of the college. He also wants to stand beside Li Weikai. He feels that if there is no existence of Fang Li, then the person standing beside Li Weikai will definitely be him.

Yue Wenxi once again felt the depressed and angry mood blocked by Fang Li's light. When he thought that Fang Li might become a member of the Yan family, he became even more anxious and anxious.

.The content that was originally planned to be filmed has already been filmed, because the progress was much smoother than expected, so the filming was completed ahead of schedule, so the director wanted to shoot some scenes that could be used as a substitute.