Chapter 23

Fang Li didn't know where he had the courage, so he actually took advantage of Yan Moyao's unprepared situation to push the fish in his hand onto his face. He felt that this was because Yan Moyao had always laughed at him for his fear of fish, so he had accumulated dissatisfaction in his subconscious mind, and he would make that kind of instinctive revenge without going through his brain.

    Although Yan Moyao was frightened and yelled nonsense and was a little embarrassed, Fang Li still had a sense of exhilaration in his heart. After Yan Moyao made the sashimi, he also ate a lot because of his heartache.

    When Yan Moyao saw Fang Li's thoughts, he only felt helpless and funny. There were people who would dare to do such a prank. He really didn't expect it.

    "Your cooking skills are really good. This is definitely the best sashimi I have ever eaten." Fang Li felt that he couldn't patronize him, so he had to say something nice to coax him to save him from holding grudges.

."I just processed the fish a little bit. The seasoning was prepared by the chef." Yan Moyao said deliberately blankly.

    "It must be so delicious because it was processed by your hands." Fang Li continued to flatter.

    "Throw you into the fish pile next time and see how you react." Yan Moyao deliberately frightened him.

    "Cough cough cough..." Fang Li was really frightened. He coughed a few times, looked at Yan Moyao dissatisfiedly and said, "You are such an adult, do you still care about a child with me? It's really lackluster."

    "You are all nineteen today, are you still a child?" Yan Moyao looked at him and said.

    Fang Li was stunned. After being silent for a while, he looked at Yan Moyao and asked, "How do you know that I am nineteen today?"

."I can know that the master of Ci'en Temple is your uncle. Is there anything weird about knowing that you are nineteen today?" Yan Moyao asked rhetorically.

    Fang Li thought for a while, and felt that it was true. The question he asked was really an extra question. Except for the fact that he was born again, I am afraid that there is nothing that Yan Moyao doesn't know anymore.

    After Fang Li's parents passed away, he didn't celebrate his birthday anymore. Only Xu Yang asked him when his birthday was. But he said he didn't like birthdays. Xu Yang didn't want to touch his sad things, so he didn't ask again. No one helps him prepare and celebrate his birthday. He prepares and celebrates for himself, which will only make him more lonely and sad. Although he himself remembered that today was his birthday, he did not want to celebrate, and he was already very happy to be able to come to his favorite sea and eat his favorite food, and he did not need to celebrate.

.After returning to the hotel, Fang Li originally thought that today would be the same as yesterday, just simply have a meal and then go back to the room to rest, but Yan Moyao did not take him to the restaurant, but took him to a place where he planted many beautiful plants. On the terrace, on the other side is the endless sea, and the sunset is gradually sinking, as beautiful as a painting.

    Fang Li walked to the table and sat down, looked at the rich food on the table and said, "So much? It won't make us two dead by so much, right?"

    "You are really... Tong Yan Wuji." Yan Moyao looked at Fang Li helplessly and said, "Don't you always have to prepare more food for your birthday? You just pick the one you like and eat a little bit, and you didn't let you all. Finished eating."

    "Are you celebrating my birthday?" Fang Li looked at him and asked.

."You don't need to think too much. You are doing part-time work by my side. Today is your birthday. As the boss and elders, you can add a few more dishes to your meal, just by the way." Yan Moyao said.