Chapter 46

When Yue Wenxi heard that Yan Moyao was about to get married, he was not only shocked, but also moved very panicked. He was already preparing for the wedding, but he didn't even know it before.

    Originally, the most fortunate thing for Yue Wenxi was that Yan Moyao did not plan to remarry, nor would he have his own children, and his three brothers were not only very good to him, but none of them belonged to Yan Moyao himself. He felt that he would be able to divide up in future. To part of the Yan family's property. If Yan Moyao remarries and has children, then even his three older brothers may not be able to share any property, let alone him.

    When Yue Linhua was not at home, Yue Wenxi couldn't ask her immediately, so he could only call both Yan Bofeng and Yan Xueyin back and tell him the matter.

    "You said that my father is getting married, is it true?!" Yan Bofeng asked in a panic as soon as he saw Yue Wenxi.

."Xu Yang said that grandma has not yet returned home, so I haven't confirmed this matter." Yue Wenxi said with an ugly expression, "but the family is about to be renovated, I think it should be true. ."

    "Father is getting married, and the wedding is about to be held, why do we not know at all?!" Yan Bofeng said angrily: "Aren't we from this family?! After so many years, have we always been outsiders?!"

    "What we don't know, why would Xu Yang know?" Yan Xueyin frowned.

    "Fang Li must have told him, Fang Li knew about this." Yue Wenxi said.

    "Fang Li knows things, but we don't know, what are we in this house?!" Yan Bofeng kicked the coffee table angrily.

    "What's the use of these now?.The most important thing now is to know who the father's marriage partner is. Yan Xueli is also very anxious, but compared with Yan Bofeng, he can control his emotions.

    "What's the use of knowing it? Can we still prevent my father from getting married?!" Yan Bofeng said.

    “Knowing who that person is, we can figure out what kind of person that person is, and prepare in advance. Before the father’s wedding, even if there is only one percent chance of preventing him from getting married, It’s better than missing this opportunity.”

    "If you want to know who your father's marriage partner is, you can only ask when your grandmother comes back." Yue Wenxi held his forehead and thought. Since Fang Li came to this home, there has been really no good thing.

    After Yue Linhua went home, the three of them sorted out their emotions and tried not to show their anger and dissatisfaction before going to see her.
."It just so happens that you are all here, I have something to tell you." Yue Linhua looked at them: "Come and sit down."

    The three looked at each other, then walked over and sat down.

    "You have also seen it, and today the arrangement will be arranged at home, because your father is about to hold a wedding." Yue Linhua said.

    "This is... when is it decided?" Yue Wenxi asked.

    "Not long ago, your father made a sudden decision. I only tell you now because your father specifically asked me not to mention it to anyone before starting to prepare for the wedding." Yue Linhua said, "So don't think too much. After all, your father... is not getting married for the first time. He doesn't want to be too high-profile before the wedding."

    Yue Wenxi thought, then why would Fang Li know about this?

."Who is going to marry my father?" Yan Xueyin asked, "Is it someone we have met?"