Chapter 26

Fang Li gently shook the swing, the feeling of being peeped more and more intense, even if he wanted to lie to himself, he couldn't do it.

    Fang Li's heart suddenly became a little angry, wondering if this person is a stalker? Keep staring at him, he must scold him to get out of his breath.

    Fang Li stood up and walked aggressively towards the only big tree that could hide people.

    Fang Li didn’t feel wrong. There was indeed someone standing behind the tree peeking at him, but when he saw clearly who was standing there, he was taken aback for a while, and then he couldn’t help feeling disappointed. The feeling of being angry and wanting to curse was gone, and turned away blankly.

.Li Weikai looked at Fang Li's first angry and then lost expression. He was very puzzled. Fang Li found himself peeking at him. He felt angry that he could understand, but why he looked disappointed after seeing him? This made him a little puzzled. Why.

    Fang Li didn't stay outside at all, and went straight back to the room.

    After returning to the room, he continued the video call with Xu Yang, and told Xu Yang that he had just seen Yan Moyao.

    Xu Yang had such an expression, and then said: "I'll show you something, it has already been sent, you can take a look."

    "What are you looking at?" Fang Li switched the screen, zoomed in on the picture Xu Yang sent him, and was immediately stunned.

    "Do you see it?".Xu Yang's voice came from the phone: "Although it is a screenshot, it feels better than the photo. Look at the look in your eyes, it's really pitiful for me."

    "Could you not use idioms indiscriminately?" Fang Li said helplessly. He couldn't help but blush and thought, did he just look at Yan Moyao with such a look? This expression and the look in the eyes are too ashamed, right? !

    "You quickly delete this picture, quickly delete it." Fang Li said.

    "Why?" Xu Yang said, "This picture is better than the one I took. It's not bad to keep it as a memorial."

    "Delete this one, I'll ask you to take one hundred, one thousand..." Fang Li said in a negotiated tone.

    The two bargained for a while, and finally Xu Yang agreed to delete the picture.

.Fang Li collapsed weakly on the bed, sighed in his heart, thinking what he would do to make himself less like Yan Moyao?

    Xu Yang looked at the phone screen and said, "I really didn't expect you to meet Yan Dong even after you have gone abroad. Would you say he went to see you specifically?"

    "Impossible." Fang Li said: "If he really wants to see me, he can see me at any time in China. He has many companies abroad. This meeting must be just a coincidence."

    "There are so many countries in the world, if it is really a coincidence, it also means that you are really fate." Xu Yang looked at Fang Li a little closer and said, "And I think Yan Dong must like you. , It’s better for you to think of some more plans and take him down."

    "forget it.".Fang Li sighed and lay on the pillow next to him and said, "He doesn't want to admit that he likes me. It's meaningless to force him to admit it."

    Xu Yang also sighed, feeling worried and anxious for them in his heart. They are obviously two people who like each other. Why can't they be together?

    Fang Li didn't think that Yan Moyao came to him specifically. They had already made it clear that day, how could he come here to find him for no reason.