Chapter 31

After Li Weikai took Vivian back to his own residence, he looked at Vivian very angrily and said, "Are you satisfied? I won't pursue Fang Li again, there is no possibility with him anymore. Are you satisfied?!"

    Vivian had never seen Li Weikai so angry before, and she was very wronged in her heart, but she didn't dare to say anything.

    "I told you to leave me alone, let alone show up in front of Fang Li! I also told you that Fang Li doesn't like me now! I am pursuing him unilaterally, why are you I just don't believe it!" Li Weikai said irritably, "In your heart, I am an idiot without any discrimination ability, am I?! Now Fang Li thinks I am a narcissist who makes him sick. Are you happy? Are you satisfied? Yet?!"

.Vivienne held her forehead uncomfortably and said, "I don’t know if he really doesn’t like you, but Xueyin told me that he has a crush on you. As long as you pursue him for a while, you will definitely be together. But his character is very bad, and he may cause harm to you later, so I just..."

    "It's Yan Xueyin again, and it's him again!" Li Weikai gritted his teeth hard, then looked at Vivian and said: "You believe what Yan Xueyin tells you, why do you not believe or listen to a word of what I say?! "

    "Xueyin, he is your best friend. He definitely doesn't want you to be harmed, and as a bystander, he must see it more lightly than the person who is caught in it, so I chose to believe him."

    "Don't make excuses!".Li Weikai said more angrily: "You choose to believe in Yan Xueyin because you like Uncle Yan and because you like his father Yan Moyao! That's why you want to get closer to Yan Xueyin! You are so selfish that you only think about yourself. I don’t care how I feel, but I still have to do those things in my good name!"

    Vivian was scolded and cried by Li Weikai. She wanted to defend herself, but she couldn't speak. She really wanted to get closer to Yan Xueyin and Yue Wenxi because she liked Yan Moyao, but she also really cared about Li Weikai. Doesn't care how he feels.

    "From today onwards, Yan Xueyin and I are no longer friends. I will go to him and make it clear. As for you, go back to China as soon as possible. I don't want to see you again." Li Weikai turned and left after speaking and went to find Yan Xueyin. NS.

.Leaving Vivienne crying all alone, she really didn't expect things to become like this.

    Li Weikai went to Yan Xueyin and had a big quarrel. Yan Xueyin said that he was doing it for his own good. Li Weikai dismantled him for Yue Wenxi and told him that he would rather die than be with Yue Wenxi and let him and Yue Wenxi die. With this heart, the two of them will no longer be friends from today, and there will be no need to contact again in the future, and then they left.

    Yan Xueyin did not expect that Li Weikai would react so much. He had never seen Li Weikai look so angry. Originally thought Li Weikai knew what he said to Vivian, he would be angry at most for a while, but Seeing Li Weikai's extremely angry look, he also knew that the friendship between them might be difficult to repair. The loss of Li Weikai, a friend, would be a great loss for him.

.Vivian originally wanted to apologize to Li Weikai before returning to China, but after waiting for two or three days, Li Weikai did not go home, nor did he return to his own residence. Vivian did not see Li Weikai, but waited. Her elder brother’s phone number, her elder brother told her that there was a big problem in her father’s company and asked her to go back to help. After hearing the specific situation, Vivian was also anxious and could only buy the day’s ticket to return home. NS.

    Fang Li finally cleaned up. He studied, practiced and prepared for the game every day. He tried his best not to think about things between him and Yan Moyao. Even when he couldn't help thinking about it, he was reflecting on himself and felt that he had treated Yan Moyao before. The pressure is too tight, so that not only is it difficult to get the result he wants, but it may also result in a lose-lose result.