Chapter 43

"Grandma, think of a way to get your eldest brother back soon." Yue Wenxi pleaded while sitting beside Yue Linhua: "I had a video call with eldest brother yesterday, and he is now dark and thin. It looks really pitiful. Yes, I beg you, let the eldest brother come back."

    "I didn't tell you, I don't understand the company's affairs, so I never say anything." Yue Linhua looked at Yue Wenxi and said, "And since your eldest brother is willing to go, then he must have his own ideas. It’s good to go out and practice, so that your father will value him later, isn’t it?"

    “In fact, it’s not because I’m afraid of his hard work. I know that my eldest brother is not afraid of hardship. The main reason is that it’s not safe there.” Yue Wenxi continued: “Fangtian Group has branches in so many countries, why do I have to let my elder brother go? What about the experience in dangerous places?.I worry about sleeping well every day, and I'm afraid of receiving news from my eldest brother in an accident. Grandma, just tell your father that you miss your eldest brother. Let him come back. Father will definitely listen to you. "

    During this period of time, Yue Wenxi had been asking Yue Linhua to find a way to get Yan Qijun back, because he noticed that Fang Li's physical and mental state were not right, although under such circumstances, Fang Li still got the first place in the stage assessment. His name made him very angry, but he felt that this was an excellent opportunity to deal with him, especially since Fang Li took sick leave these days, he felt that he should take this opportunity well.

    After thinking about it, he feels that his elder brother is still the most capable and reliable. He wants to take this opportunity to completely let Fang Li have no chance of turning over and completely disappear into his life. He still wants his elder brother to come back and help. It also works.

.In fact, Yue Linhua was also very worried about Yan Qijun. With Yue Wenxi's repeated prayers, her heart was also loosened, and she agreed that Yue Wenxi would talk to Yan Moyao.

    Seeing that his grandmother finally let go, Yue Wenxi was very happy, but before he could be happy for a while, he saw Yan Moyao walking in with Fang Li.

    Yue Linhua was surprised to see that Yan Moyao had brought Fang Li back. She wanted to bring them back together before, but Yan Moyao's attitude was very firm, she did not agree, and Fang Li also found excuses to refuse to come back. I thought that this matter was hopeless when the two of them were unwilling, and wondered how the two of them came back together today.

    After Fang Li greeted Yue Linhua, Yue Linhua went to the study to talk at Yan Moyao's request.

.Yue Wenxi glared at Fang Li and whispered: "Why are you here again? What do you want to do?"

    "What do I want to do? Does it have anything to do with you?" Fang Li looked at him blankly and said, "This is the Yan family. The owner of this family brought me personally. Can you control it?"

    "You come to the yard with me." Yue Wenxi stood up and said: "I want to have a good chat with you."

    Fang Li sneered, got up and followed out.

    After walking into the open courtyard and making sure that no one could hear them, Yue Wenxi looked at Fang Li in a normal voice: "You really have a lingering shadow, do you want to stay at our house again? Can you? Point your face?"

    "You are not someone's biological child in this family, why can't I come if you can live in this family?".Fang Li looked at him and said, "If you feel that you say something unpleasant, I will be angry and leave. Then I will disappoint you. Starting today, I will live here and will not leave. If you are really capable, just go straight Just chase me away from here, but unfortunately you not only don't have the right to speak, but you also can't be the master."