Chapter 15

After Fang Li and Yan Moyao, their mother and son, had dinner, Yue Linhua saw that Yan Moyao neither left without saying a word, nor appeared impatient, and went back to the room for a reason, and he also gave him a meal. When it was over, this made Yue Linhua very happy, and felt that there was a great chance that this matter could be done.

    Fang Li left after eating, and Yue Linhua asked the driver to take him back.

    After Fang Li left, Yan Moyao looked at his mother and waited for his mother to explain.

    "Mo Yao, what do you think of Fang Li's child?" Yue Linhua asked Yan Moyao expectantly.

    "How about what? How about what?" Yan Moyao asked pretendingly in puzzlement.

    "Mom has good news to tell you, especially good news." Yue Linhua said a little excitedly: "I haven't had a good night's sleep in the past two days because of this good news."

."Didn't you sleep well before?" Yan Moyao said, holding up the teacup.

    "Before I was too anxious, but now I am happy and urgent." Yue Linhua looked at Yan Moyao and said, "Do you know? I finally helped you find someone who matches your character and can spend your life with you, that is Fang. Li!"

    Yan Moyao paused for a moment, sighed, and said, "I told you a long time ago that I will never marry anyone. I married three times and died three wives. Do you still think Isn’t it enough? That child is still so young and has a great future. Do you have to let him die with me? What's more, he is about the same age as the children you adopted, and let him marry me. Do you think it is appropriate? ?"

    "I have been searching for you for so many years, I just want to find a horoscope. If I don't find it, I don't dare to force it.".Yue Linhua said with tears in his eyes: "But God pity finally, and finally let me find someone who matches your character. Isn't this a chance God gave you?!"

    "I have already told you that I don't believe in horoscopes and horoscopes. In short, don't contact Fang Li anymore. It is impossible for me to marry him." Yan Moyao resolutely said, "Nor Marry anyone else, and you will give up these ideas from now on."

    "I don't want to harm other people's children for no reason, so I have repeatedly confirmed with the master of Ci'en Temple that Fang Li is indeed the person who matches your character, and is... the person who died of disaster, fate. No matter how hard a person is, he can't be defeated. The words of the masters of the Ci En Temple can still be trusted.".Yue Linhua got up and walked over to Yan Moyao to sit down, looked at him and said, "I feel like a knife at the thought of your wife's reputation for being childless. I don't dare to have other extravagant hopes. I'll stay with you until you get old, just this last time, will I beg you?"

    Yan Moyao got up and left without saying a word.

    Fang Li just took a bath and felt thirsty, so he went to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water. He just walked into the living room with the glass of water. He suddenly heard the door open and startled him. He was surprised when he saw Yan Moyao walk in. Thinking of it, he told Yan Moyao the door code.

    "Why it's late, are you here?" Fang Li asked deliberately.

    "I really didn't expect you to have such an ability." Yan Moyao walked up to Fang Li, looked at him and said, "Even my mother is done. Are you determined to marry me?"

."..." Fang Li was silent for a while, and didn't just explain it, and said directly with him: "Nothing wrong, I just want to marry you."

    "Do you like me?" Yan Moyao asked.