Chapter 49

After getting up the next day, Yan Moyao took Fang Li's hand and walked into the large dining room. After breakfast, the two were about to set off for their honeymoon. Before departure, there is one very important thing to do, which is to give Yue Linhua tea and change the lipstick.

Yue Wenxi and the others saw Yan Moyao and Fang Li walking in, and immediately stood up.

Yue Wenxi glanced at the hand held by the two of them, and the unhappy feeling in his heart became more serious, as if a big stone was stuck in his heart, making him particularly uncomfortable. He didn't sleep all night last night, and couldn't sleep over and over again. His mind just couldn't help thinking about what was happening in the room with Fang Li and Yan Moyao. They must have become partners in the actual sense. Even now, he still doesn't want to accept this fact. He hopes that Fang Li can have an accident and disappear quickly.

.Fang Li brought the tea to Yue Linhua with both hands and shouted, "Mom, drink tea."

"Okay." Yue Linhua smiled and took a sip of the tea, then took out a red packet, held Fang Li's hand, put it in his hand, and said some good things like living a good life in the future.

The red envelope is very thin, because there is a card inside, Yue Linhua has always been generous, and he would naturally not be stingy with Fang Li.

After Fang Li accepted Yue Linhua's red envelope, he also took out the red envelope he had prepared and was given to the three of Yue Wenxi.

"Since it is Fang Li's little heart, you can accept it too." Yue Linhua looked at the three of them and said, "Although Fang Li is now your elder, but after all, he is still young. You only need to accept the red envelopes. , Let's call it your name in the future."

"Then they won't have to call me father in the future," Yan Moyao said.

.Yue Linhua was taken aback for a moment, then turned to look at Yan Moyao.

Yue Wenxi and the others were also stunned.

"Since Fang Li married me and is my legal partner, there is no reason to call my father by his name. The younger generations of the Yan family will be the same in the future. If you don't call him according to seniority, then you won't need to call me in the future. Now." Yan Moyao said with a straight face.

After all, Yan Moyao is the head of the family. Yue Linhua is not good at opposing him in front of the children. He can only think of a compromise method and say: "Then what you should call at home, after all, you are a classmate at school. Get along, just call it a name."

Yue Linhua looked at the three of them and said, "Fang Li gave you red envelopes, you should also say thank you."

"You don't have to force them, they just bark if they want, and if they don't want to.".Yan Moyao said without expression: "This kind of thing is more willing to do, and it's barely interesting."

Yue Wenxi, Yan Bofeng, and Yan Xueyin immediately said, "Thank you, Dad."

"You're welcome." Fang Li said with a smile.

Yue Wenxi was about to vomit blood, but he could only pinch his palms forcibly. Even in his dreams, he didn't expect that he would have to call Fang Li to call his dad on this day. Fang Li is his personal cousin. Brother.

Yan Bofeng and Yan Xueyin were not much better than Yue Wenxi in their hearts. They were also so angry that they wanted to vomit blood, but they could only resist not showing it.

.After breakfast, Fang Li and the others are about to set off. Yue Linhua looked at Yan Moyao hesitantly. After Yan Moyao got up, he still said to him: "Would you like to see your father before you set off? I don't know it anymore, but you should always tell him if you are married."