iv. 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝘁𝗶𝘀𝗵

Jude winced as he scrubbed his face harshly with the wipes from the nurse, his skin reddening as he got the green paint off

Jude winced as he scrubbed his face harshly with the wipes from the nurse, his skin reddening as he got the green paint off. Like he predicted, a constellation of three little pimples were on his left cheek. Pulling his jacket on from his locker, all he had to do was scrub his hands until he looked some what normal again.

"Jude!" Mike knocked harshly on the door. "Open up!"

Jude unlocked the boys locker room door, trapping himself in there to avoid any of the boys. Unlocking the door, Mike dove in quickly and slammed it back, locking it in the process. Jude gave him an odd look. "What the hells your problem?"

"I was being chased." Mike gave him an insane look as Jude went back to scrubbing his hands. "I'll never wear a halloween costume to school again."

"I just don't understand why no one bothered to spreed the news about how costumes stopped being cool after seventh grade." Jude admitted, all that was left was the green stained to his nails. "Here, you can wear this one."

Jude pulled the extra tee from his backpack and tossed it Mikes way. "Mom said I could stay at Dustin's for the night so I packed a shirt just incase I don't have time to go home."

Mike dropped his ghost busters extinguisher and pulled the long sleeve, striped shirt over his head. Now it just looked like he was a bit bulky with kaki pants. "Why are you staying at Dustin's?"

"What do you mean?" Jude asked with an odd look, turning the sink off and turning to him. "I always stay at Dustin's."

"Yeah, but I live closer and Will will be there too." Mike gave a slightly offend look his way. "Dustin's mom doesn't even like you."

"She likes me." Jude defended himself.

"She thinks you're a bad influence." Mike corrected himself. "And your birthday is tomorrow. You're gonna wake up at Dustin's?"

"What does it matter?" Jude threw his hands up his way.

"Because my mom always make you that birthday toast you like." Mike pointed out with a huff. "Why are you changing things? Why is everything different?"

"I'm just staying at Dustin's." Jude gave him a crazy look in return. "Doesn't mean i'm changing things."

"Yes, it does! Why can't things just stay the same?" Mike continued to panic on in disbelief and out of breath.

"Michael!" Jude gave him a odd look. "What's gotten in to you?"

Mike huffed as he looked down a second. "I just don't want stuff to be different again. I don't want stuff too keep changing."

Jude sighed, knowing this probably had to do with El, and also how weird things were when Will was missing. "Maybe we can all just go to your house tonight instead."

Mike gave him a look. "You're just saying that."

"I'm not." Jude shook his head at him. "Just, instead of just us, we can all go. Still different, but not completely changed."