xii. 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝗻𝗮𝘇𝗶, 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲?

"Jude, you okay?" Mike knocked on the bathroom door, hearing heavy sniffles from the other side

"Jude, you okay?" Mike knocked on the bathroom door, hearing heavy sniffles from the other side. "Come on, let me in."

"I'm fine." Jude called back, hoping Mike would just leave him alone. He found the dirty mirror infront of him, whipping his eyes as they appeared more blue then usually. He tried to pull himself together, Bobs death playing on repeated in his head. Jude hit his head, to try and rid the thought.

He began to think about how if he hadn't nominated Hopper, Bob wouldn't have jumped in with the idea, and they could have found a new way to get out. A way that didn't cause Bob to die right infront of him.

Jude pulled the cabinet open, placing his hand on the inside as he grabbed the door. With an inhale, he went to slam it before a knock came again, a soft voice ringing. "Open the door up, Lady Killer."

"I just wanna be alone." Jude said from the other side, talking to Dustin now.

"We know." it was Lucas this time. "But, we don't want to leave you alone."

"Jude, we need to be together." Mike spoke up, leaning on the door. "Just, talk to me."

Jude shut the cabinet after moving his hand, twisting the knob as he stared at the trio of boys. His eyes all puffy, pale skin now a red color, sadness across his shiny eyes. "I just don't want to do this."

"We know." Dustin frowned as Mike hugged him tightly, his arms tightening around his shoulders as Jude's head pressed into Mikes neck. He didn't want to cry, his masculinity already fragile enough today, even though that was never a big problem for him. But, now, for some reason, it just had been.

"Come on." Lucas rubbed his back. "I made you a sandwich."

The four walked back to the kitchen, where Max was. She turned to Jude, and he reddened in the face at a girl seeing him sad. He avoided her eye, taking a seat at the table infront of the sandwich Lucas made. Mike kept a hand on his shoulder the whole time, holding it in place as he started to look through the things Bob had brought for Will. "Did you guys know that Bob was the original founder of Hawkins AV?"

"Really?" Dustin spoke up in questioning.

Mike sat down next to Jude. "He petitioned the school to start it and everything. Then he had a fund-raiser for equipment. Mr.Clarke learned everything from him."

Jude gave a tiny smile, whipping the mustard on his face. "I wish Mr.Clarke was here."

"Me too." Dustin had to agree.

"We can't let him die in vain." Mike brought the conversation back to Bob, looking around the table.

"What do you want to do, Mike?" Dustin spoke in annoyance. "The Chiefs right on this. We can't stop those Demo-dogs on our own."

"Demo-Dogs?" Max looked over in disbelief.

"Demogorgon dogs." Dustin nodded.

"Kinda a mouthful." Jude admitted.