xiv. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠?

"Aye, you wanna dance?" Jude spun on his heels as he looked in the mirror

"Aye, you wanna dance?" Jude spun on his heels as he looked in the mirror. "Aye, you are looking mighty fine this evening."

He huffed, pushing his hair to the side some and pulling on his red sweater, the collar underneath rubbing his skin. "So, what was it like falling from haven?"

"Son, knock it off." Russell called from the living room. "I thought you were suppose to have game? That's what the curly haired one says."

"No game, just the good looks." Jude walked down the hall, finding his marching red shoes. He gave Winkle a pet as he passed. "Which, will only get me so far."

"It got me pretty far." Russell confirmed with a nod. "I mean, come on, you could have your own trailer one day."

"I'd love my own trailer." he confirmed, yanking on his collar again. "Smell me, how do I smell?"

"Watermelony." his dad said back, grabbing the bike keys. "You ready?"

Max and Jude had shown up at the same time, she gapped when he saw him get off of the back of a motorcycle, passing the helmet back to his dad. "See ya, champ."

"See ya." Jude fixed his hair, pulling his sweater some as he headed for the door. He paused when he saw the red head. "Oh, look after you."

"Did you just get off a motorcycle?" she looked in shock while opening the door.

"My dads a cool dude." Jude shrugged, walking in as she followed. "So, school dances."

"School dances." she said back with an exhale. "They're stupid."

"So stupid." Jude had to agree with an eye roll. "Don't know why I agreed to come to this."

"Oh, come on." Max laughed in disbelief, looking around at all the girls looking his way. "You're telling me you aren't loving this?"

Jude cracked a minor grin. "Maybe just a little."

"Judith!" Lucas announced as the pair walked over. "Oh, hey, Max. I like your sweater."

She gave a weird look. "Thanks, Stalker."

Jude punched his shoulder as he sat down, holding the box of altoids out to Mike. "Want one?"

"I thought you said you hated school dances." the raven haired boy pointed out as he took one from the box.

"Made an exception." Jude shrugged his shoulders, leaning back in his chair with one of his arms over the side of Mikes. "You don't look like you're having too much fun."

"Well, it's school dances." Mike said back with a shrug. "Not the most fun place to be."

"Absolutely not." Jude laughed slightly, looking toward the door. "Oh.my.god."

They all followed his gaze toward Dustin, who had his curls styled exactly like Steve Harringtons hair. Mike stood up slightly. "Holy shit. What happened to you?"

"What do you mean what happened?" Dustin looked in a panic.

"What?" Mike shot back.

"Dude." Lucas laughed.

"Your hair." Max added.

"I dig it, man." Jude pulled at one of the curls. "Wish mine did that."

"Is there a bird nesting in there?" Lucas reached forward totouch the top.

"What do you mean? There's no bird nesting in there, asshole. Okay?" he short back defensively. "I worked hard."

"Hell yeah. It's a masterpiece." Jude agreed with a nod of his head. A slow song began to play, making the teens all look toward the dance floor.

"Max." Lucas turned to her with an exhale. "Hey. Um, it's nice, right? You want to, um...you want to, like...you know? Like, just you and me?"

"Jesus, and I thought I had game." Jude said sarcastically.

"Are you trying to ask me to dance, stalker?" Max rose her eyebrows.

"No, of course not." Lucas said back in a minor panic. "Unless you want to."

She laughed, grabbing his wrist. "So smooth. Come on."

"Aw." Jude gushed slightly. "So sweet."

"Hey, Jude." a new voice rung, making them all turn to look at a dark haired girl with a bright smile, in a green dress. "You feel like dancing?"

Jude blinked, he looked at Mike. The Wheeler boy rose his eyebrows, blinking at Jude. The Mackenzie boy glanced at the girl again. "Well-"

"Oh my god." Mike spoke up, Jude looking over to follow his gaze. El stood in the doorway, her eyelids coated, a pretty dress around her body. Jude exhaled as he watched Mike gap her way.

"Yeah, sure." he gave a small smile to the girl, following her to the dance floor, glancing over his shoulder at Mike.

And if all made sense to him right in those moments.

kylie speaks

did i skip most of the
last episode bc i wanted
to get to season three? yes.
yes i did.