xiv. 𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗳𝘆

Jude held onto Mikes waist as he peddled through the rain, Lucas riding next to him

Jude held onto Mikes waist as he peddled through the rain, Lucas riding next to him. It had gotten worse as they went, going to the Byers and calling out for Will. Jude got off Mikes bike first. "Will! Dude!"

"Come on, man! We're sorry!" Lucas knocked on the door.

Jude pulled on the door knob. "It's locked."

"Will!" Mike called.

"Hang on." Jude pulled his jacket off, securing it around his wrist before hitting the little window on the door.

"Jesus!" Mike jumped as Jude broke through the glass, clearing the area as he unlocked the door from the inside. "What the hell?"

Jude flashed him a smirk. "I'm pretty cool, right?"

"Will!" Lucas yelled they hurried into the empty house. "I don't think he's here."

"Yo!" Jude looked into Wills room. "Ah, shit."

"Wait." Mike had a look of realization. "Come on!"

Jude left his jacket that had been covered in glass on the ground, following close behind as he grabbed Mikes shirt sleeve to keep up, his two inch growth spurt has once again gone to Mike as well.

They ran out into the rain, seeing Will destroying Castle Byers. Mike and Jude stopped, bumping into each other as Will cried. Lucas next to them. "Will, what happened? Are you okay?"

Jude grabbed his shoulders to turn him around quickly, Will breathing heavy with wide eyes. "Talk to me."

Will stared. "He's back."

"Bob!" Jude yelled out, standing in the dark room as he saw the man. "Bob, what are you doing here?"

"Hey, kid." Bob hugged him tightly. "What's going on?"

"Where are we?" Jude looked around.

"You don't know?" Bob asked, his voice cracked.

Jude looked back, seeing Bob covered in blood. He gave a stumbled backwards, Bob fell to his knees. "You voted for someone to go, Jude. You killed me."

"I'm sorry." Jude shook his head at him in a minor panic. "I'm so sorry, Bob. It's my fault."

"Now i'm gonna kill you!" Bob called, his voice demonized as he lunged at him.

Jude woke with a gasp, sitting up straight. The sudden motion making his head spin. Mike looked over, Jude's legs across his lap. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Jude held his chest for a second. "Yeah, i'm good."

Mike reached his arm out, Jude turning to curl under it for a second. "What's Lucas doing?"

"Trying to get ahold of the girls and Corey." he said, rubbing his arm. "Do you always get nightmares?"