XXXVI. 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧?

El had done it, she managed to do it once again

El had done it, she managed to do it once again. The pizza van was riding into Hawkins with in the next two days, welcomed with their home destroyed. Jude looked out of the window in worry, Mike leaning on his shoulder as they got closer and closer to the Wheeler house. Corey shook El slightly after she'd been passed out in his lap, letting her know they're here.

Jude opened the car door, seeing Nancy, Robin, and Steve loading things into the car. Jonathan ran to her immediately as Karen did the same to Mike, already started to rant and yell about how he's never leaving the house, not even for college.

"Judith!" Dustin dropped his box, jumping over it as he ran down the hallway. "Holy shit, I was freaking out about you!"

Jude met him half way in a huge hug, gripping him tightly as Dustin hugged him back. "It's good to see you, Lady Killer."

"Yeah." Jude laid his head on his shoulder and inhaled deeply. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"I'm glad you're okay." Dustin pulled back, then hugging El and Will. Corey held into Nancy a moment longer, Jude took a second to give Robin a hug and thank her for protecting the ones here.

"Oh, Jude." Karen grabbed his face with a frown. "I think you need to go see your Dad."

"My Dad?" Jude frowned his eyebrows. Dustin stopped his conversation with the others to look over, Mike walking to stand by Jude's side. "Is he okay?"

"He is." she nodded. "Let me drive you over there."

Gone.

His home, his entire life was gone. Jude stared at his trailer, the way it was torn in half and half way into the ground. Non of his things were saved, all slowly being pulled out by construction workers, but the trailer park was the least of any of their worries. Randell was trying to talk to them as Jude held Winkel, his tears falling into her black hair.

"I'm so sorry, Jude." Mike wrapped an arm around him. "They're gonna get your stuff out. It might just take some time."

"Yeah, but my house is gone." he used Winkel to wipe his tears and keep it together now. "I loved our trailer."

"I know." Mike didn't have the words, he couldn't make this better. He placed a hesitant kiss to his forehead. "We'll figure something out."

"I've been on the phone, we're gonna get some money to get a new place. But, not sure how long it will take to come in." Randell walked over, rubbing the back of Jude's head. "Right now, they're suggesting we go to the shelter."

"The shelter?" Mike asked in disbelief. "And do what? This isn't fair!"

"What's going to happen to all our things?" Corey walked over, knowing a lot of his little belongings were inside too. "Are they even still alive?"

"I'm sure a lot of stuff broke, but they're slowly digging it all out." he answered, rubbing the back of his neck. "We're gonna figure this out, boys. I've got the two of you and Wink, that's all I care about."