xxivi. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞

"Yeah, cousin!" Jude yelled when El flipped the car, taking out the russians in the middle of the food court

"Yeah, cousin!" Jude yelled when El flipped the car, taking out the russians in the middle of the food court. They ran down the stairs.

"Judith!" Dustin yelled as he hugged him. "Still with your crop tops?"

"Only thing keeping me from killing myself." Jude joked as Mike and El hugged him next.

"You flung that thing like a Hot Wheels!" Dustin pulled away from his hug on El and Mike.

Lucas then found Erica. "What are you doing here?"

"Ask them. It's their fault." Erica threw a thumb toward Robin and Steve.

"True, yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault." Steve nodded with his hands on his hips.

"I don't understand what happened to that car?" Robin spoke up, looking back at the, now crashed, red convertible.

"My cousins kind of a badass." Jude said confidently. "She's gets it from me. Not to brag."

"You failed." Max nodded.

"El has superpowers." Dustin threw a thumb her way.

"I'm sorry?" Robin looked in disbelief.

"Superpowers . She threw it with her mind. Come on, catch up." Steve rolled his eyes at her.

"That's El?" Erica gapped.

"Who's El?" Robin spoke up.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Nancy questioned the new girl.

"I'm Robin. I work with Steve." she nodded her way.

"She cracked the top secret code." Dustin grinned, slapping Lucas. Mike and Jude shared a look.

"Which is how we found out about the Russians." Steve slapped Robins shoulder slightly.

"Russians? Wait, what Russians?" Jonathan gave an alarming look.

"The Russians!" Steve yelled, motioning toward the car.

"Those were Russians?" Max gapped.

"Some of them." Erica nodded.

"What are you talking about?" Lucas gave a wide eyed look down to his sister.

"Who is this kid?" Steve motioned toward Corey.

"We've met!" Corey gave him a crazy look.

"Why are you glowing?" Dustin pinched Jude's cheek. "Did you get a girlfriend?"

"Dustin!" Jude shoved his hands off, his shoulder touching Mikes.

"Didn't you hear our code red?" Dustin looked toward Mike.

"Yeah. I couldn't understand what you were saying." Mike huffed with wide eyes.

"Goddam low battery." Dustin sighed.