xviii. 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽

"Mikeeee

"Mikeeee." Jude fell ontop of him, considering he had been laid across the couch. "Would you shut the hell up already?"

"I just don't understand what I did to deserve this." Mike chomped on his chips, Jude managing to move himself to lay next to him.

"Nothing. Nothing. That's my whole point." Lucas spoke, finishing off the fries Randle sent home with the boys. "You are the victim here."

"I know. It's just, why is she treating me this way?" Mike listed on.

"Why do you care?" Jude groaned.

"What did I do wrong?! What did I do wrong?!" Mike repeated himself, Jude's head falling onto his shoulder.

"Mike, stop. Relax." Lucas cut in, moving his and Jude's feet to sit next to them.

"You know how many people there are out there? Sure, El's great, she kinda has to be since we're related, but if she can move on, so can you." Jude huffed, looking at him knowingly.

"Move on? Why do you think El has moved on?" Mike gave an insane look.

"It's pretty obvious Cory likes her." Jude said, looking up so his chin dug into chest. "And they have a lot in common. Both very clueless."

"Jude!" Lucas yelled as him. "Mike, stop asking rational questions."

"I know, I know, you're right." Mike sighed, waving him off as Jude stole one of his chips. "Because women act on emotion and not logic."

"Oh, give me a break." Jude rolled his eyes.

"Precisely." Lucas agreed. "It's a totally different species."

"Both of you need to realize what rejection is." Jude rolled his eyes, sitting up as Mike winced when his hand dug into his rib cage. "I have never talked bad about woman when i've gotten rejected."

"Jude, when have you ever been rejected?" Lucas asked him with a crazy look.

"Uh, I can still smell strawberry from that twenty year old." he gave a dumbfounded look, rubbing his nose. "I know rejection."

"Yeah, got it." Mike rolled his eyes.

"Guys, it's ready!" Will called, looking back to then.

"Will, not right now." Lucas sighed.

"They broke up with you. What else is there to talk about?" Will shot his way with an annoyed look.

"Tons." Lucas argued .

"Yeah, we're trying to solve the great mystery of the female species and how Jude thinks he's an expert on break ups because a twenty year old rejected him." Mike nodded in his direction, getting slapped in the forehead. "Ow!"

"I know woman!" Jude defended himself. "As you might have noticed, I'm not particularly close with my mother."

"So, how the hell would you know about women?" Mike gave a crazy look.