xvi. 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

"Jude, get in here!" Mike yelled from the other room

"I'm a little busy, Michael!" Jude called back in annoyance, trying to rinse Lucas' eyes after Dustin sprayed him harshly when they snuck up on him.

"Better?" Max asked as Jude pulled him up from the sink, drying his eyes with the towel.

Lucas blinked, rubbing at his eyes again. "Is that a new zit?"

"Oh my god." Jude grasped the bridge of his nose. "Yup, i'm out of here-"

Jude was cut off by Lucas crying out as Max shoved his head back under the sink. The Mackenzie boy crept behind the wall, looking into Dustins room. He looked to Mike, who was wrapped up with El. Corey sat awkwardly on the bed, clearly not knowing his place.

"Lady killer!" Dustin shot up with a bright grin. "Judith!"

"How was- ohhhh!" Jude groaned as Dustin lifted him up in the air. "So much affection."

"I dig this look." Dustin pulled on his crop top slightly. "Summer clothes?"

"Cut em myself." Jude said confidently. "You met Max's friend Corey?"

"Oh, yeah, cool dude." Dustin nodded his head, yanking Jude into the group more. "You're gonna love this okay. Guess what?"

"Oh god." Jude gave a panicked look, looking to Mike. "How bad is it?"

"Pretty bad." he answered in return.

"I've got a girlfriend." Dustin said with a shimmy of his shoulders. "You aren't the only lady killer around here."

"I still don't know why we call him that." Corey said with wide, panicked eyes. "It is not okay to kill ladies, Jude. It's staring to freak me out."

"Me too." El nodded her head.

"No, it's not-" Jude started, shaking his head. "Mike, you explain while I-"

He faced Dustin, high fiving him. "A girl! Is she sweet? Is she cute? Blonde? Brunette? Red head?"

"Brunette, and you get to meet her." Dustin said, lifting his bag up. "Help me!"

"Okay, i'll get this end." Mike grabbed one of the ends of the bag. "You get that one."

Jude lifted, the pair walking out the door together. "Can you believe he's got a lady?"

"I can't." Mike said honestly, snorting suddenly. "How are you the one without a girlfriend?"

"Will and Corey don't have girlfriends either." Jude pointed out, walking after Dustin as El trialed behind them.

"Yeah, but we all knew you'd be the first one to start dating." Mike said, staring at the back of his head. "Ever since Jennifer Hayes wrote your name on her hand in sixth grade."