sleep deprived

Finn is 18

Rose pov

It was the morning. I woke up really early and could see it was still dark outside. I was currently cuddled up with finn and didn't want to let go. But I I really wanted to know the time. So I slowly got out of bed but as soon as my foot touched the floor board, I awoke finn.

He shot up and pointed a gun that he grabbed from under the pillow at me. My feet were frozen in spot. It was obvious that finn would never shoot me. But it still made me jump a bloody mile.
Once he realised it was me, he dropped the gun and let his head fall back on the pillow. He didn't have a shirt on, so he quickly pulled the covers back up over him so he didn't get too cold. Finn reached his hand out towards me and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me back onto the bed.

"Rose. I love you. But why the fuck would you get out of bed when it's still dark you absolutle prick" finn said in a very low tired voice.

"I woke up and wanted to know the time" I said.

"It doesn't matter. Just go back to sleep. You will wake up when you need to and can have a sleep in tomorrow. I am supposed to be getting you ready for school but I really can't be bothered. So don't expect me to wake you up at all"

I just rolled my eyes but cuddled back into his side. I tried to get to sleep but I couldn't. Finn was out within seconds but after atleast an hour, I still couldn't sleep. So I started poking his face to wake him up. After a few more tries he finally woke up.

"What?" His voice was tired and rough.

"I can't get to sleep either" I said with a yawn. Oh. Guess I was tired. Finn kicked me out of bed and onto the floor.

"Go bother someone else. I am too tired rose" he was asleep as soon as he said those words. So I got up and walked out the door. Everyone was staying at pollys tonight. They all had rooms but polly and their wives had gone for a girls weekend somewhere or other. And I wasn't aloud. So they just got drunk and found no reason to walk home when it was empty. Especially since all their kids were staying at friends houses and other places.

I didn't have to go far to get to John's room. It was opposite Finns. I walked in and it was pitch black. I couldn't see anything at All so I thought it best to leave the door slightly open so I had a tiny bit of light coming from the hallway. I made my way over to John's bed and climbed in. Whilst doing so, I think I stepped on John's leg and hand cuz he jumped awake and I almost fell off the bed.

"Rose. If you aren't missing a limb and the house isn't on fire, then fuck off before i strangle you" John said in his morning voice. I just giggled and climbed in with John. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed my forehead before falling back asleep.

I on the other hand, still couldn't sleep. And I needed someone to talk to or something to do. I just lay cuddled up with John, not being able to sleep, until I saw the sun come up. I was so tired but my eyes just wouldn't stay closed long enough for me to sleep. When John got out of bed and got dressed, I realised that I had not slept since I woke up at what I can only presume was 3am. Sleep was trying to take over my body. But before it hand the chance, John pushed me off the bed and told me to get dressed before he walked out.

I just lay on the floor and let myself drift off into a sleep. But all that was ruined when I was picked up by Arthur and he helped my get ready.

"Take it you didn't sleep well ay love. Look like shit" he said. I just shook my head and leaned into his shoulder. A kiss was placed on my cheek but he still made me get ready. Luckily, I wasn't going school because pol wasn't here to make me and Tommy was in a good mood today according to Arthur. I got dressed and then we walked downstairs to find everyone sitting eating some breakfast. My breakfast was on the table but I just sat down and closed my eyes.
Tommy nudged me to wake me up but I just fell off my chair. Still asleep