Brains

Finn is 17

Headmaster (Mr brown) pov

I was walking through the classrooms of my school, just checking to make sure the students are behaving. And inspector was due to arrive in 3 days time and I wanted to get the children's behaviour spot on. The school was full of children and not all were very pleasant to teach. As I was walking along the halls, a teacher ran up to me looking rather distressed. She grabbed hold of my arm and screamed at me

"Oh thank god. Mr brown, I need to get home. Family emergency. My mother she's...she's....dead" a sob broke from her mouth and she spoke very fast clearly in a rush to get home. Poor woman. She was supposed to be teaching the younger children but this was more important. And I wasn't doing anything important so I did the only decent thing I could do to help in her unfortunate situation.

"Don't you worry one bit Mrs Parker. I am so sorry for your loss. I shall teach your class until you feel well enough to teach once more" I saw her panick gone from her face but it still carried pain and suffering in those eyes. As she thanked me, she ran off home and I turned on my heel towards her class. I soon regretted my decision to teach these ankle biters.

Inside the class, all tables were pushed against the walls and chairs pushed into the corner. Children stood with their ties around their heads and there screams loud. It looked like a war zone.

This is what the kids wore

One girl was stood up on the table and shouting at the other kids different orders. All of a sudden, everyone one of the kids yelled

"CLASS WARS"

What did they mean? Class wars? What type of teaching was Mrs Parker doing for these children. I stood and waited for their silence and respect. My tall figure covered the light coming from the doorway. The girl turned around and spotted me in the doorway. I recognised her immediately. Rose shelby. Intelligent but damn right stupid. Her brothers bribed the school for her not to get into trouble however I had been told by her one brother Tommy that if she deserved a punishment, then don't be scared to teach her a lesson.

"Mr brown. Erm...what a surprise! We were just....learning about the civil war" Rose said with a nervous demeaner. She knew she was in big trouble. But wasn't she always.

"My office. Now" and with that, she walked out towards my office and I gave the children orders to put the chairs and tables back.

Tommy pov

Alfie Solomons was in my office debating a deal to work together and rid of some small gang that was taking from both of our stocks. They were pissing us both off but were only small and didn't have enough money or power to defeat us. Not even people in their local area feared them so what did that tell us? It tells us that they are worthless and immature youngsters who don't understand what comes with being in a gang. As we were setting a deal, I got a call. It was obviously important as it was for me and I only get important calls. Not always wanted. But important. As I answered the phone, I knew straight away that this was an unwanted call. It was from the school. It meant rose was either sick or in trouble.