Father part 2

Rose pov

I woke up the next morning with a weird feeling in my stomach. I felt sick with nerves over meeting my father. Wasn't our first meeting but the first time I would introduce myself as his child. When I got up and looked outside, it was still dark meaning I woke up way to early but I wasn't going back to sleep now. I checked the clock and saw that it was 4am so I went into Arthur's room to sleep with him. It was opposite mine incase anything ever happened so i could find him fast and he could hear me if I ever needed help. He worries to much is the jist of it. I kept into his room with my Teddy in one hand whilst my thumb was in my mouth. I may be 5 but I still have my habits. I slowly opened his door and crawled under the duvet until came out the other end. Arthur was snoring loudly but I didn't mind. I was used to it by now and weirdly, it calmed me. He shifted in the bed so I froze not wanting to wake him up but it was too late. I had failed. He groaned and rubbed his eyes before looking at me.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"I woke up early and now I can't sleep" I admitted. He got up from bed and left the room. I wasn't sure where he went but I was hoping he hadn't left me. After 5 minutes, he returned with a bottle of milk for me. I always got me to sleep but I needed a bottle instead of a glass when when was tired. Otherwise I would spill it everywhere.

"Thank you arthur" I said as we laid back down. I snuggled closer into him and slowly started to drift to sleep but drank my bottle first. It was warm milk so I got to sleep fast. But Arthur waited for me to sleep before he did incase I needed anything else.

I was woken up again by Arthur shaking me awake

"Come on darling. We gotta get uo to get the train"

"Can we play aeroplane before we get ready. Pweeeasseee" I begged with the bottom lip out and puppy eyes. He chuckled and agreed so I jumped up and we played aeroplane

 He chuckled and agreed so I jumped up and we played aeroplane

"And we lift off. Going over new York City, and then over the ocean where we see sharks"

"Aaaa" I screamed and giggled as he began to tickle me.

"Uh oh. Crash landing" he shook me about before throwing me roughly on the bed. I was in tears of laughter before we finally realised that we were officially in a rush. I quickly got up and he helped me get ready before he got ready himself. We left for the station and got there just as the train was about to leave. We basically had to jump on the train which left us in fits of giggles at the thought. We found a seat and Arthur handed me a drink he had packed for me. My brothers were going to meet us in London.