Requested- don't leave me

Requested by courtneywk37

Finn is 11

Rose pov

Why did brothers have to be such cocks? Just why? My brothers were hanging out without me....again!!!! It had been happening every night for the past 3 weeks and I felt so left out. I had asked Arthur why I couldn't join them and he said

"Because this isn't a thing for little girls eyes" and then they walked off. What did that even mean? Not for little girls eyes?! What could be so bad that i wasn't allowed to see. They left a few minutes ago but this time, they would not get away with abandoning me. I put my shoes on quickly and left the house, hoping aunt polly didn't hear.

I followed my brothers through Birmingham, praying to God that they didn't get in the car. Luckily for me, they stopped in a field on the outskirts of small heath. No car and by the looks of things, waiting for someone. I stayed hidden behind a tree as I watched more men join them from the other side of the field.

Tommy pov

We were meeting Billy kimber to discuss business. He wanted to meet us and we were strictly told, just peaky blinders. No added members of any other gang or community which was fine by us as long as he followed the same rule. I saw him and his men walk over to us, trying to look threatening but just looking small. There was a barn near by which we would be having the meeting in.

"Gentlemen" I said as I gestured for them to go in the barn. Billy boys went in first and then the peaky blinders. We were sat on one side of the barn with kimber and his men on the other side. We began to discuss matters about the races and tried to keep in civilised. But Arthur had a temper and kimber had a big mouth. As we were speaking, a man came into the barn.

"Boss. I found this one spying. I say we keep her" The man said. Another man went over to kimber with a squirming child in his arms. As the child turned, I saw my baby sister being held roughly by her dress.

"I want the races all to myself. None of you interfering. Sign this contract-" he stopped to hold up a piece of paper "or we shoot her". He then grabbed rose and held a gun to her head as tears escaped her eyes.

"Your hurting her" Arthur yelled as rose struggled for air

"Better sign it fast then" one of kimbers men said as he shoved the piece of paper in my hand. I looked down at it and went to sign it.

"Tommy" she screamed

He dug the gun into roses head earning a cry of pain from the girl. Quickly, I signed it and gave it back to kimber as he let go of rose.

She ran towards me in floods of tears as i scooped her into my arms. I held her with one arm by the bum and used my other arm to stroke her hair as she looked over my shoulder. Once kimber was happy with it all, he walked off with his men, as did i. It was pitch black in the street so I wanted to get rose back as soon as can be done.

"You shouldn't have followed us rose" John said annoyed. She continued to wail

"Leave it john" I told him sternly not wanting him to upset her anymore. We arrived back at pollys and she ran to the door.

"Where have you been?" She asked rose as she stroked her hair.

"Later polly" i told her as i carried Rose upstairs. I went to lie her down in her bed but instead, she clung onto me like a koala

"Baby, you're gonna have to let go" I told her

"Nuh huh" she said shaking her head. After trying to put her down, i eventually gave up and allowed her to sleep in my bed for the night. When I woke up the next morning, rose was on my bare chest, tracing my shoulder tattoo