Park Seonghwa X Reader - My Lady

Reader x Park Seonghwa

( Seonghwa and the reader have known each other since before he was an become a KPop Idol - Friends to Lovers Trope because I'm a sucker for those haha)

(y/n) had known Seonghwa since they were kids. Their mothers were best friends and of course when they found out they were having kids around the same time, they knew their kids would be as close friends as they had been for years as well. All throughout their lives, they had plenty of firsts together: Their first steps, going to kindergarten together, middle school and eventually high school. This blissful experience of always having someone right there whom (y/n) trusted her life with, was cut short once Seonghwa got a chance to join KQ.

"I'm joining this agency....I hope you aren't be mad at me. I have always been around to be there for you and I promise you I will always continue to be there-" Seonghwa told the girl in front of him. He felt like he needed to apologize for his decision of taking a leap of faith and trying to become an Idol. The girl however, seemed awfully calm. She was just sitting there looking at him, with a warm smile. She grabbed his hand out of instinct and looked at him, giving his hand a light squeeze.

"Seonghwa. Stop trying to somehow justify your decision. I am the last person to possibly get mad at you for pursuing your dream. I have known each other since we were born, I know how much you have always wanted this. I am so, so happy for you that you get this chance. Yes, it will suck to not have you with me every single day, but...we both knew we would eventually go different ways. Trust me, I cannot express enough how happy I am for you. I am going to be there when you debut, supporting you. I 'll be there even when you have a bunch of cute and hot fangirls drooling over you" the girl joked, giving the boy in front of her a nudge. "Seriously, I am so happy for you. And I know that you are going to do so well. Just promise me you won't forget about little old me" she joked. The two burst into laughter together before they shared a hug. Their last one for a while.

This brings us to where we are now. Seonghwa had debuted with his group, Ateez a while ago. Seonghwa kept his promise, he never forgot about her. In fact, whenever he could he would get you to join him and the boys on whatever it was they were doing. Whether they were practicing at the KQ building or they were filming a music video, (y/n) would most likely be there too. The boys really liked her as well, and they would often beg her to come hang out at the dorms, and if she couldn't or she didn't simply want to leave her own college apartment, you can bet those boys would find a way to get to her apartment, often with grocery bags with snacks and movies with them.

Today, Seonghwa and the boys were filming their music video for INCEPTION. Of course Seonghwa had asked (y/n) to come along, as per usual, so here she was sitting on a chair, scrolling through her phone as Seonghwa was off getting his make up ready for the video.

"What are you doing" Wooyoung asked (y/n) snapping her out of her thoughts and honestly scaring her just a little bit, because she had been so distracted. Of course the boy was amused by this.

"Did you really have to sneak up on me like that Woo? I almost dropped my phone." She grunted holding her phone firmly in her hands. She watches as the dark haired boy, just laughed at her. Out of the group, apart from Seonghwa of course, Wooyoung was the one who was closest to (y/n). They just really got along for some reason despite how calm (y/n) was, she quite enjoyed having his hectic personality around. "Anyways, I was just scrolling through my phone. You guys were all busy, so I'm just sitting here" she said with a slight pout. "sometimes I don't even know why you guys invite me, I just sit around all day while you work" she joked.

Wooyoung shook his head and gave the girl a friendly kiss on the head before he hugged her "aw, I'm sorry we are neglecting you baby" he said. This was a common thing between (y/n) and Wooyoung. They were both fond of skinship, and the pet names just came naturally to them, but it was nothing more than just a close friendship. "I promise I'll pay more attention to you from now on. Now tell me how do I look? Are you ready to watch us dance in the water?" he said excitedly. A small smile formed on the girl's lips and she was quickly laughing at how excited the boy in front of her was. She had watched them practice this dance for weeks so she could definitely understand his excitement. She gave him a nod and they continued chatting away for a good while.