1 to 10 - Kang Yeosang

"Okay, okay. Not to pry, but you really really like them" Wooyoung continued pestering Yeosang. Yeosang could not help but roll his eyes as he continued on, pouring himself a cup of coffee. Yeosang knew that Wooyoung was talking about you, he wasn't hiding that he had feelings for you, but he was definitely avoiding talking about it.

"Wooyoung. I am not in the mood for this again."

"Well, I won't stop until you admit how you feel. We all see it. I'm pretty sure they are the only ones who don't notice how whipped you are." Wooyoung teased Yeosang earning a glare.

"Why is it so hard for you to understand that we are 100 percent platonic friends?"

"Because you aren't. Well they might be, but you definitely don't think like that and you cannot tell me otherwise. I know you Yeo" Yeosang listened to Wooyoung's words, there was some truth there. If anyone knew him, it was definitely Wooyoung. He sighed and took a sip from his coffee before looking at his friend.

"Okay. So let's say I do like them. What could I even possibly do? They don't feel the same way. I mean we met like...3 years ago and they have not shown any kind of interest in me. Sure we cuddle and hang out, but you and I do that as well so." Wooyoung grinned as he happily took a seat on the counter.

"Do you trust me? I can tell there is something there, and sure you and I cuddle, because I force you" Wooyoung joked before turning serious again. "Anyways, I can tell it's different with you guys. I mean....you're nice to them, you aren't nice to me" Another glare from Yeosang. "Just let me work my magic ok? I promise, it'll be worth it. Please!"

" I already regret this. Yeah okay, do whatever, you think you need to do."

-------

This was not what Yeosang had in mind, when he let Wooyoung handle it. He did not expect to come back to the dorm, to a bunch of people there, surely Hongjoong and Seonghwa would kill Wooyoung for throwing a party, even tho it was small, in their dorms. Yeosang hung up his coat, before he walked in further into the dorms, he saw you there immediately, which made his heart race, then talking to you, he saw Seonghwa. Oh boy, if Seonghwa, was there looking so calm it could only mean that Hongjoong was in the studio, and Wooyoung had most likely filled Seonghwa in on whatever stupid plan he had. The oldest was a romantic after all, he couldn't deny anything in the name of love. You saw Yeosang had arrived and excused yourself walking over.

"Well you look happy" You said sarcastically. " Go take a shower and then join us? Woo said he had some games planned and I want to catch up with you" You nudged him off towards the bedrooms and bathroom. Yeosang nodded and headed off. He took a quick shower and got into some fresh clothes before returning to find everyone, sitting on the couches and Wooyoung standing in front of everyone. Yeosang took a seat beside you and you handed him a cup before Wooyoung started talking.

"Now, I put all the names of everyone here right now in this hat, and whoever you pull out, you'll be going away with for 7 minutes of delight" He joked sending his guests a wink. Yeosang rolled his eyes as you chuckled lightly. Wooyoung immediately came up to you with a grin "You first" You look at him and shrugged before reaching into the hat and pulling out a piece of paper. You unfolded it and felt your cheeks grow red.

"Uhm..Yeosang" Yeosang felt his own face grow red and he looked at Wooyoung. Wooyoung seemed pleased, as he pulled you both up.

"You can definitely use his room. Go have fun." He pushed you two down the hall, making you lightly stumble. Yeosang was taking mental notes to strangle him later. He was a gentleman and opened the door for you and then sat on the bed with you.

"I'm so sorry about Wooyoung. I don't know what has gotten into him today"

"It's fine. We don't have to do anything. Let's just play our own game? 21 Questions yeah?" Yeosang nodded lightly. "Ok....from 1 to 10 how much do you like me?" Yeosang was taken back by your words. He stared at you until everything started to click.

"Wooyoung ran his mouth didn't he?" Yeosang got up from his bed and ran his fingers through his hair. " Listen, we have a great friendship and I know I can get over these feelings. Let's just forget about it. I don't want to lose my friend." You got up and looked at him.

"Yeo. Listen to me. Yes, Wooyoung ran his mouth but....only because he knew that from 1 to 10....I liked you a 20" Yeosang found himself staring at you once again. He couldn't comprehend how this was happening. It wasn't that he wasn't happy, he definitely was, he just did not expect any of this. Had Wooyoung known this all along? As he didn't say anything you moved your hand to his arm, which snapped him out of his trance. He wasn't great with showing his affection, especially not with words, so he did what he could think of. He pulled you close and connected your lips. The kiss was intense, and you had not expected anything less from Yeosang. Your arms found his shoulders and his found your waist. It was an innocent passionate kiss at first, until it wasn't. His tongue found his way past his lips, swiping across your bottom lip. You gladly allowed him access and the kiss became more intense. Without further warning, Yeosang had picked you up, and pressed your back against the wall, while your legs rested around his waist. There was not an inch of your mouth left untouched by his tongue. You both were so into it, that you didn't hear the door open.

"Knew it. Always works like a charm. If you're planning to make a baby, you better make me the godfather. You owe me" Wooyoung said as he leaned against the door frame with a smirk. "Everyone left by the way, they were only here because I said I needed help with someone, so be as loud as you'd like" Yeosang pulled away from you and set you down.

"Excuse me for a moment, I have someone to strangle for running his mouth" He pecked your lips one last time before chasing Wooyoung out of the room.