First Date - Park Seonghwa

How I think Park Seonghwa would be on your first date, and what the date would be like:

- He would plan the date.

- It would be a fancy dinner, he wanted to spoil you and make it special.

- He would text you to dress nicely, even tho he always thought you'd dress nice.

- He would make sure he looked nice and elegant.

- He would come pick you up and would have someone drive you and him to the restaurant.

- Once at the restaurant, the dinner would go nicely.

- Seonghwa would be a gentleman all evening, always making sure you were comfortable and happy.

- He would strike up conversation, make sure you felt comfortable and never allowed for there to a single awkward moment between the two of you.

- He would pay for dinner and then he would suggest the two go on a late night walk, which you gladly accepted.

- On the walk, your conversation would continue.

- He would make you smile and blush a lot with small compliments.

- While on the walk, he would lean closer and eventually take your hand in his, tangling your fingers together.

- Once the evening was over, he would drive you back to your place and walk you to your front door.

- Before you went inside he would kiss your cheek, wishing you a good night.

- He would only leave after you were safely inside.

- Before you went to bed, he sent you a sweet text, shooting his shot to score a second date with you.