Meeting you for the first time - Jeong Yunho & Kang Yeosang

Yunho:

It was a normal day in the Ateez dorms and this week, it was Yunho's turn to do the grocery shopping of course he had managed to persuade Mingi into coming along with him, as well as their manager. Yunho didn't really mind grocery shopping, he would much rather do that than handle the cooking or even the cleaning. So, he had decided they would go at the end of the day, after a recording session. They wouldn't be too tired, than if they had dance practice or had been filming something so it was just the perfect time. Yunho, was in his usual attired. A pair of black sweatpants, a t-shirt covered by a navy jacket, in order to shield him from the chilly wind outside. It wasn't too cold, as it was end of the summer, beginning of fall. Honestly this was probably Yunho's favorite time of the year. It wasn't too hot but it also wasn't too cold, just perfect. They drove to the store with one of the managers, while the other one, took the boys home.

"Did you bring the list?" Mingi questioned his friend as he looked at his phone, not having bothered to bring the list himself, as he immediately assumed Yunho had grabbed it. Yunho looked up and chuckle, knowing exactly Mingi had not even thought about bringing the list with everything they needed to buy. "Yes, lucky for us, Seonghwa made sure to remind me to put it in my bag this morning. It's like he expects us to forget. I would never forget grocery shopping" Yunho complained before the two started laughing. It would not have been the first time, someone forgot to take the shopping list with them when going shopping. Once they had pulled up to the store, Yunho pulled his beanie over his head, to cover his messy hair, and placed on his face mask before getting out with Mingi.

The shopping itself went somewhat smoothly. Mingi had eventually disappeared so the manager had gone look for him, this was a normal thing, Mingi tended to get distracted a lot. As Yunho stood in the aisle with the cereal, a figure caught his attention. He looked over, trying to pass it off as simply looking around. The person just down the aisle was struggling to reach a box of cereal on the top shelf. Yunho considered for a second before walking over. "This one?" he asked as he reached for the box and handed it to the smaller person standing there.

You looked up at the taller boy, standing now beside you. You were feeling somewhat intimidated by how tall this man was compared to you, if you didn't feel small before, as you were trying hard to reach the top shelf you definitely did now. "yeah, thank you so much. My brother would riot if I didn't bring these home" you joked lightly, as you thanked the man and took the box as he handed it to you. Your eyes locked and you couldn't help but admired how beautiful his eyes were. Yunho felt something inside of him as he locked eye with him, but he wasn't sure what it was. He glanced at the box shortly and smiled "Oh I used to love those as a kid....well...actually I still do" he said sheepishly as he glanced at his shopping cart that had a familiar box in there. You let out a small giggle, at just how cute this tall man was. "well....thanks again for helping me...uhm sorry I didn't catch your name" you said softly, hoping to atleast getting the name of the helpful stranger.

"Yunho. My name is Yunho" Yunho introduced himself happily to the smaller person in front of him. "Well nice to meet you Yunho. I'm (y/n)." you responded before the both of you shook hands. Yunho was pulled out of the comfortable silence by a familiar voice. "Yunhoooo" Mingi basically screamed through the store as he rushed to his friend. "come on I have to show you something!!" he said excitedly. You gave the man one more polite and thankful smile before heading off your way. Yunho watched you leave before he heard Mingi "who was that?" he asked. Yunho had a small smile on his lips as he kept looking towards where you had disappeared " (y/n)....weren't they cute?" he said and that was how Yunho met someone who would become significantly important in his life.

weren't they cute?" he said and that was how Yunho met someone who would become significantly important in his life

Yeosang:

Yeosang had finally gotten a day off, well all of KQ Fellas had a day off. They had yet to debut but they were currently in America training and while Yeosang was overjoyed to even have gotten the chance to do this, especially with his best friend Wooyoung (which he would never admit outloud), he needed a moment off. He decided he would take his skateboard and go skating in the skate park near the place where they were staying. He invited Jongho to come along and gte some time away from the boys the moment the others heard about it, they all invited themselves to come along and while Yeosang wasn't that happy about it, he knew going along would just be kind of boring. They boys headed out right after lunch and Yeosang was just happy they were able to have some time where they weren't practicing. Hongjoong had of course dragged his laptop along, so he had quickly settled down on a bench with Seonghwa and Jongho. San and Wooyoung were doing, god knows what, basically just running around the skate park, being the absolute idiots that they were and Mingi and Yunho had gotten some ice cream and were sitting together just by the bench where the others were.

Yeosang was skating for a while, just truly thinking about how lucky he was to be here, with guys like them. He couldn't help the small smile that formed on his lips. He ended up getting so distracted that he skated straight into someone and fell on the floor. Of course that day, he had not brought along any kind of protection and his jeans were now ripped open at the knee and he was bleeding. "I am so sorry, I was distracted. Are you hurt?" Yeosang asked you in his broken English. You shook your head and gave him a small smile. "Please don't worry about it, I probably shouldn't have been reading my book while walking through the skate park" you said, which made Yeosang chuckle. The moment you spotted his bloody knee, you quickly sat beside him "here let me help I got some things in my bag" and before he could even respond or anything else, you were already pulling out a few things to clean his knee and bandage it. "I'm a terrible skater, but my best friend skates all the time, and since I am so bad, I tend to fall a lot and get hurt so I always have these things on hand" you admitted to him. For some reason, your kindness, even after he tackled you on accident, made his heart skip a beat. You were being so gentle and nice to him, he wasn't used to it. "you're not from here are you?" you asked as you finished up. Yeosang blushed as he realized you had picked up on his bag english. The two of you sat on the edge of one of the ramps and continued talking.

Yeosang happily told you everything he had been doing, that he was here from Korea with hi friends and even gave you the name of his group. You guys were talking for hours until Jongho had walked over and interrupted the conversation "Hey hyung? We are heading home are you coming or...?" he said as his eyes trailed over to you. You gave him a small smile and introduced yourself and at this point Yeosang realized he had not even gotten your name until now. He had been talking so much (which absolutely never happened!) that you knew so much about him and he knew nothing about him. "yeah, I'm coming just give me a minute" he said before watching the younger boy walk away. "It was really nice talking to you, maybe we could....meet up and talk here again?" he suggested. You smiled softly and the two of you exchanged numbers before going separate was.

~

That evening, the boys were all sitting together as Yeosang's phone buzzed. He picked it up to see text from, which once again, triggered a reaction that the boys rarely ever saw: Yeosang was blushing.

'you could have mentioned you were an incredibly dancer!! you guys are so good! I was blown away Yeosang!!' - (y/n)

The guy had been staring at his phone for so long, that Wooyoung had swooped in, stolen his phone and read the text out loud. "Ooooooh! Yeosang had a crush" he sang, making the boys laugh, and making Yeosang furious "Sangie you are such a good dancer" Wooyoung continued to tease his mate before he was being chased around the place.