11 Minutes - Song Mingi (Angst)

You were late. Mingi had been waiting at the dorms for over an hour. He had called you as he left the company, telling you had off early today and would like for you to come over. You guys had both been busy, with your jobs and all, so he thought this would be a nice idea. For the two of you to spend time at the dorms. The boys really liked you, so he knew they didn't mind you spending the night, if anything they would be happy because for starters they would get to tease Mingi for being so whipped for you and secondly, they loved seeing Mingi so happy, and he was definitely the happiest when he was around you. Mingi had gotten to the dorms about an hour ago. He had taken a shower, gotten changed into something more comfortable and even set some snacks out for the two of you to have while you watched a movie (your usual routine). Yet, there was still no sign of you. Sure you lived 20 minutes away and you had just gotten home yourself when Mingi called you to tell you he was off work. You probably had taken a shower as well, and gotten changed before grabbing a small overnight back. Mingi kept telling himself that you weren't late, and if you were it was probably only about 11 minutes late, so that didn't really matter did it? He looked at his phone for what seemed like the thousandths time but still there was nothing.

Mingi called you, hoping you would pick up but nothing, absolutely nothing. He sighed and sat back on the couch before turning on the TV and watching the news for a bit. He was in his own head until a particular news report caught his attention. An accident. Not even that far from where he was. It took him a moment. He knew that road, and he most definitely knew one of the cars on his TV screen. No, this had to be a lie. That wasn't your car. He frantically grabbed his phone again, calling you again over and over again. He could feel the panic rise in his chest and this point, he was pacing through the living room, knocking things over in the process, which is what caught the boys attention. Seonghwa, as well as San, Wooyoung, Yunho & Yeosang came into the living room to check on their friend, Hongjoong and Jongho were back at the studio,working on a few things.

"Mingi. What is going on?" Seonghwa asked as he looked around at the mess. Mingi couldn't bring out a proper sentence at this point. Tears were streaming down his face. Yunho was quick to walk over and pull him into a hug.

"Okay Mingi. Deep breaths. It's okay" Yunho rubbed his back, as San brought him some water. Despite drinking the water, Mingi still was not capable of answering any questions.

"Guys..."Yeosang brought their attention to the TV and that's'when they all saw what had gotten Mingi so riled up. Yunho held him tighter and soon they heard his phone ring but Mingi couldn't bare answer. Seonghwa took it and answered.

"Yes?....Yes this is his phone. He is busy right now can I take a message?......yes.....I see......thank you for letting us know....Have a good night" Seonghwa slowly hung up the phone and he didn't dare look at the younger boys.

"Hyung.....what's going on? Who was that?" Wooyoung felt himself being on edge as well. All the boys were at this point. Seonghwa took a deep breath and looked at Mingi.

"I'm so sorry....They didn't make it....they....a drunk driver drove into them....Mingi....I'm so sorry" Seonghwa said in a broken voice. Mingi just bursts into broken sobs. This couldn't be happening. He felt himself sink to his knees and the boys were right behind him, holding him and comforting him, that was all they could do. You were gone and Mingi had lost a piece of himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh  I hope you guys like this! I wanted to write something a bit darker and sadder!

Have a good day!!

Have a good day!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.