I Know I Love You - Their Confessions (Hongjoong & Seonghwa)

Hongjoong:

It was a late Tuesday night and you were hanging out with Hongjoong at the studio. This was a usual thing for the both of you. You guys were close friends, but the boys knew you liked Hongjoong and they also knew that their leader liked you, but neither of you would say anything. If it was up to them they would most likely take matters into their own hands but, Seonghwa would not allow the younger boys to do that. Since you didn't always have time to hang out during the day or otherwise, you guys would just meet up at his studio. Most of the time he would be working and you would be on the couch doing some homework, or just reading of some sort, anything to keep you from falling asleep. The silence was never uncomfortable, quite the opposite which made it ten times easier for the both of you. However, today, Hongjoong seemed nervous.

"Hey can you give this a listen?" Hongjoong said as he turned his chair to face you. You looked up from what you were doing and nodded "yeah sure" This was not an uncommon thing. Hongjoong would often ask for your opinion on whatever he was working on so you didn't even question this. Hongjoong nodded and started playing the track in question, his eyes however remained on you the whole time. You listened to the sound coming from the speakers. It was different from what he had produced before, but you liked it. In addition to that, it was in English and you kind of loved hearing him talk in English, let alone hearing him sing in English! That killed you inside. You listened to every work he sang with a small smile, letting the song settle in your ears. As the track ended you looked at him. "That is honestly one of your best works. The fans are going to love it! Are you guys planning to use it on the next comeback?" you questioned. The male grew a little red and shook his head "oh uhm no. It is a personal song. It's something I wrote a little while ago and I was playing around with it and yeah" he explained.

You nodded along what he was saying, feeling quite impressed that he had not only produced but also written the song "Honestly, I think you should consider making it part of the album, I mean it is truly incredible Joong and I'm not just saying it as a good friend." you pointed out as you picked up your pen again to continue your work. Hongjoong smiled as he watched you and he himself returned to work. He just wanted to turn around, walk up to you, kiss you and tell you he wrote the song about you, but he didn't know how to. Your voice pulled him out of his thoughts. "So....who's the lucky girl? Or boy?" you said, keeping your eyes on the papers in front of you. You didn't want to sound jealous but you could not help yourself. The guy you liked, was writing love songs about some mystery person, how were you supposed to feel? Hongjoong stopped in his tracks and glanced over to you "oh uhm, I don't think you know them" he said calmly. Were you onto him? He could feel his heart rate go up with your questions. What if you rejected him if he said the truth? He could not risk that.

You finally looked up at him "well try me. I might. I know a lot of people. Maybe I could get you a date with them" You said as if it was no big deal when really it was killing you inside. Hongjoong swallowed hard before he started talking. "Well....they got really pretty (your eye color) eyes. I could look at them all day. They have the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. In addition to that they are just so kind and nice, I can't possibly explain just how amazing they are. We often spend time together late at night just enjoying each other's company, here in the studio" he said, just laying it all out. You looked at him in disbelief. He brought them here? You started packing up your things "well doesn't ring a bell but I wish you good luck. You should show them the song." you said shoving your papers into your backpack. Hongjoong quickly got to his feet. "What are you doing? Where are you going?" he asked. "I'm heading home. It's late and your lover might be coming around soon" you said in a bitter tone. Hongjoong grabbed your arms to stop you "are you jealous? Cause if you are....it's kind of stupid...you can't be jealous of yourself" he said. "Of course I'm not jealous! What are you-- what....me? " Hongjoong let go of your arms and rubbed the back of his neck "well yeah....I like you...I wrote the song about you. So if you want to get me a date..better ask yourself" You stared at him for a moment before settling down again on the couch "let's order pizza and call it a date?" you said blushing. Hongjoong smiled and nodded "I'd like that"