Most To Least Likely To Ask For Your Number

Most

1. Wooyoung

2. San

3. Yunho

4. Mingi

5. Seonghwa

6. Hongjoong

7. Yeosang

8. Jongho

Least

Before I explain why I put them in that order, let me remind you, that this is simply my opinion, it does not at all imply me knowing them or anything. This is honestly pure fiction, for the sake of my atiny heart.

1. Wooyoung

I think that if Wooyoung, would find himself having real interest for someone, he would have the courage to ask that person for their number. He would find a way to get their number, so that he could get to know the person and see if he would find himself having romantic interest in them or simply on a friendship level. Either way, his bold personality would definitely boost him to ask for your number.

2. San

I believe San and his cute nature would also drive him to ask for your number. He would be a lot more shy about it than Wooyoung tho, but the fact that he can indeed be such a social butterfly (in my opinion!), he would find himself having the urge to ask for your number. He might not do it right away but eventually he would. The man would not leave your side without your number saved in his phone.

3. Yunho

On this one I did struggle a bit. I feel like Yunho can also be a but of a social person so he would find himself interacting a lot with you, which would definitely entertain the thought of getting your number before the two of you part ways. He is quite shy tho, and I think he would struggle to get it out, which might lead to one of the boys helping him out and getting your number for him.

4. Mingi

While Mingi can be a shy person (just like literally all of Ateez lol), he does have this more confident side about him. He would probably lean on Yunho or Wooyoung to help him through the task of getting your number. The moment he did get your number tho, whether he managed to ask you himself or had one of the boys do it for him, he would not stop smiling and he would text you the same night.

5. Seonghwa

Seonghwa would maybe not get your number right away. I think he would want to let the day play out more and spend more time with you. He would prefer to get to know you on a personal level before exchanging numbers with you. He would tell himself that he wasn't shy, but he most definitely would be too shy to ask for your number, until one of the boys jumped in. He's too polite to try and cross boundaries.

6. Hongjoong

Hongjoong wouldn't even think about getting your number, because he would probably be emerged too much in talking to you rather than thinking about what would come next. Only when you are about to part way, he would remember to ask for your number, and there are two options, he would manage or you would have already left and he could only hope to see you again.

7. Yeosang

I think Yeosang would have to be on a certain trust level with you to actually ask for your number. He wouldn't even admit, he'd want your number. Wooyoung would probably be the one to eventually ask for your number and give it to him, tired of hearing Yeosang complain that he still doesn't have your number. You'd probably have to ask for his number before he asks for yours.

8. Jongho

Jongho legit would not thinking of even exchanging numbers. He'd probably just plan something with you every single time you meet up and you'd probably have to be the one to ask for his number, which he would of course gladly give you because he really does want to communicate with you more.

 He'd probably just plan something with you every single time you meet up and you'd probably have to be the one to ask for his number, which he would of course gladly give you because he really does want to communicate with you more