His Touch and my Confusion(Chapter 9)

• Dedicated to bisquit01,booklover_1o1,katy_baby90,JudyHeang,kuefer12,mary405,pumpkin777

Sooooo, I'm thinking about entering this story in the Watty Awards....What do you guys think????? Please let me know if you think I should.... I already entered my other story, In Love with my Kidnapper, but not many people are reading/voting/commenting on it.... PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!! Also please vot and comment for this story as well :) I'm so glad I'm getting more votes now!!! I also check back on my old chapters for progress and I know I have a steady group of 6 people who are amazing, fabulous, spectacular, and anything better :) They are at least 6 votes in one chapter and the people who vote then are the ones I'm refering to....I don't know who they are though :p BUT, THANX GUYS.

Also, I wrote this chapter before and I looked at it again... ITS SUPER LONG :) I hope you guys enjoy:) I need to stop talking....err typing...you know what I mean :)

************

Alissa's POV

I got into calculus and as soon as the bell rung the teacher, Mr. Robson, started going on about how important calculus was and how it affected our lives. Pfft. Like that was true. I zoned out when he started talking about how responsible we had to be. I already knew everything there was to know about responsibility. I was raising my five year old brother for god's sake. Right now my brain had more things to be occupied with. Like how Ryan managed to sit next to me.

Seriously, let me tell you what happened.

I had walked in the room, and there were three seats available (thanks to the fact that I got sidetracked arguing with my idiot brother's friends, I got to class later than I'd wanted to and practically all the good seats were taken). So, like I said, there were three seats available. Two seats in the back of the room were empty and they were right next to each other. The one other seat was in the front row by the corner near the window. I took the seat in the back, not wanting the eyes of the other students boring into the new kid's back. I also wanted to be able to think and daydream in the morning without a glare from the teacher and him constantly telling me to pay attention. Obviously, the seats in the back were ideal for my situation. I took a seat.

Guess what happened next! If you guessed that a really cute, non-annoying guy sat next to me, you were...DEAD WRONG. Naturally, Ryan sauntered into the classroom after me. I tried to make myself as small as possible hoping he wouldn't see me and sank lower in my chair. With my rotten luck, he saw me, saw the seat next to me, and made a mad dash for the seat. I slapped my hand against my forehead.

Wonderful! This is just great! Now look what big of a mess you got yourself into Alissa. The guy you have a crush on is sitting next to you! And he annoys the hell out of you. Great job!

Shut up. And by the way, I don't have a crush on Ryan.

Yes you do.

No I don't.

Yes you do. I'm your conscience. I know how you think. You blushed for the first time in years when you spent 5 minutes with Ryan. Admit it, you like him. Wait, come to think of it, you also blushed for the second time in years in the first two minutes that you met Liam's tutor. What was his name? That's right. Jacob. I know you like Jacob too.

I tell my conscience to shut up again. What a load of lies. I don't like Ryan, and I definitely don't like rude, insensitive Jacob! Just because I blush doesn't mean I like someone.

Did you see how you were checking both of them out? You like them both and I know you do.

I bite my lips. I was not checking them out! I thought back to when I saw Ryan's bright, playful blue eyes and his chocolate brown hair. He had a nice tan like Jacob. Jacob had a tan body and had sexy muscles. Wait! NO! Not sexy...just defined muscles.