𝟓𝟐~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞-𝐩𝟏

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

I enter my room and sit on the edge of my bed, unsure of what to wear. I waited as my mama, nonna, and aunties entered my room one by one. "what? What's the matter, baby? Are you all right?" Mama huddled questions concerned. "Um mama, Alex asked me on a date," I say nervously, looking at their cocked eyebrow. It took a total of 2 seconds for them to begin squealing.

"Oh, my baby has a date!" exclaims Nonna in excitement but that didn't last when,  "A date?!" A familiar voice soared, causing my eyes to widen. Oh my goodness, Nonno! As we face the door, we notice that all of the men are frowning in anger and scowling.

"Elle, my office now!" papa declares, leaving everyone trailing behind him. "Ma! Why did you have to yell?" Aunt Meredith speaks up, shaking her head. "Please accept my apologies, my dear." I smile and hug her as she apologises "It's all right, Nonna! Let's go get me killed." i mumble the last part to my self.

I take my time walking to the office because I don't want to face their questions and wrath. "I'd be pleased if you walked faster, bambina." The intercom blared papa's voice. I sighed as I walked into the office, not looking at them, and sat in the chair, knowing he was watching me.

This is something I'm excellent at. Here we go with 1..2..3! "Yes, the best-est, strongest, perfect papa in the world?" I ask innocently, my fluttering lashes. I saw his eyes shoot up in amusement before it vanished. "what I'm hearing, young lady?" "Depends on how much did you here papa!" i say dramatically throwing my hand up in the hair and taking a glance at my brothers.

"I've had enough! Who the fuck are you going on this date with?" Enzo demanded. I look at Ale, who seemed genuinely interested in this conversation, leading me to believe he knows who it is. I mean, it's pretty obvious. I hear curses in both Italian and English when I say it is "Alexander."

" I'll be 19 next week, Papa, and even though I'm a big girl, I'll still be the innocent, good little daughter and sister to you all. Despite the fact that Alexander is unaware of my past, i know he loves me and I have faith in him. i'll maybe tell him everything tonight. Could you please let me go?" I pull out my final weapon, my puppy watery eyes.

I can see their brains working and them communicating with their eyes. It's a lot of pressure. Guess who said, "You can go, Tesoro." It had to be Nonno. "AW I love you guys so much!"  With that, I stand up, hug him and papa, kiss others on the cheeks, and rush out of the room, only to see all the ladies huddled in front of the door. They look like they are caught in the act. I, along with others, burst out laughing at their expressions.

Time skip to getting ready

Finally, after hours of searching, I found the perfect outfit. Basically, I had to call Alex and ask because I didn't know what to wear. He told me to wear something casual that I'd be comfortable in. My aunts and mother did my makeup and hair. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure it'll be perfect too.