1

Autumn walked into the hospital as she went over to the front desk. "Hi my brother was brought in last night. His name is Archer Montgomery." Autumn says to one of the nurses as she hears someone call her name from behind her.

"Autumn Montgomery look at you as gorgeous as ever." Mark says as Autumn turns to face him.

"Mark Sloan I see you haven't changed one bit who are you sleeping with tonight?" Autumn asks him as he rolls his eyes.

"Oh come on we're still on that?" Mark says to her smirking at her as autumn glares at him.

"So are you going to show me to my potential dying brother or are we going to stand around all day why you try to get into my pants which by the way would take you forever." Autumn says to him as he moves out the way as Autumn walks past him as he walks behind her staring at her.

"Mark sloan you better not be looking at my ass." She snaps at him as he looks up quickly catching up to her.
~
"Greatest love song of all time." Mark says as he and Autumn enter the room as she rolls her eyes looking at her siblings.

"Hey!" Naomi says to Mark as Addison walks over and hugs Autumn as she hugs her back.

"Hey its good to see you Autumn." Addison says as Autumn smiles at her.

"Yeah it's good to see you too I would have been here last night but I didn't get your voicemail till this morning I was in surgery all night." Autumn says to them.

"Don't worry about it Firefly." Archer says as Autumn goes over and hugs him.

"You get to the part where Derek rhymes ''gross anatomy class'' with ''Addison's fine ass,''
because l wrote that line." Mark says to them going back to the song as Addison clears her throat as Meredith was in the room:

"Oh, my bad." Mark says catching Meredith beside him.

"No, no, it's fine. l, uh...l think it sounds like a fine song." Meredith says to them.

"Archie, heard you were gonna let Derek remove those suckers from your brain." Mark says as he stands beside Autumn.

"Maybe." Archer says as Autumn looks at Addison with a confused look.

"He is." Addison and Naomi says to them.

"I hate surgery.Especially brain surgery." Archer says to them.

"Yeah.Being a neurologist you probably see a lot of patients post-op who are scrambled eggs up there..." Mark says as Autumn hits him in the chest.

"You're not helping.We're sitting here trying to convince him that surgery is..." Addison says as Derek walks in.

"ls not an option.According to these scans, the single cyst you had on your last CT has now multiplied by eight,all clogging the third ventricle. There's no way l could surgically navigate through a mess like that
without rupturing one." Derek says as he looks at each of them giving a small smile to Autumn as he sees her.

"So, what does that mean?" Addison says as Autumn turns to her older sister.

"You're in a room full of doctors, who are all being very quiet right now.l'm gonna die. That's what it means." Archer says as Autumn holds his hand giving it a slight squeeze.
~
Autumn stood watching as she saw Mark talking to one of the interns as she smiled slightly as Mark turned to see her.

"And what would you be laughing at "firefly"?" Mark says as Autumn scowls at him.

"First only Archie calls me Firefly and second who's the girl?" Autumn says to him as he smirks at her as she stands beside him.

"Why are you jealous?" Mark says as she rolls her eyes at him again.

"Of course Mark because I'm so in love with you. You wish old man." Autumn says to him sarcastically as she laughs.

"That was Lexie Grey if you must know." Mark says as Autumn shakes her head at him.

"You really don't change do you?" Autumn says to him as he looks at her confused.

"What do you mean?" Mark says confused to her reaction.

"So first you sleep with your best friends wife and now your sleeping around with his girlfriend sister." Autumn says as she rolls her eyes before walking away from him.
~
Autumn walks into the gallery as she hears Mark and Sam discussing the peds fellowship with Miranda as she catches them laughing.

"And what's wrong with a peds fellowship boys?" Autumn says to them as they both look at her as she walks in. "That's what I thought." Autumn says as she sits on one of the chairs.
~
Autumn sat beside Mark as Callie walked in as the two shared a look. "Autumn?" Callie says as Autumn smiles at her slightly as she gets up and hugs her.

"Hey Callie I didn't know you worked here?" Autumn said as Callie pulls back and looks at her friend.

"Yeah but what about you how do you know these guys?" Callie asks her as autumn looks at Addison.

"Addie and Archie are my older brother and sister." Autumn says as Callie looks slightly surprised for a second.

"I had no idea so where are you working?" Callie asks her as the two sit beside each other catching up on since they parted after medical school.
~
Autumn sat clutching onto Marks hand no realising she was doing it as she watched Archer flatline as she turned her head into Marks chest as he held her.

"I can't watch I really can't watch." Autumn says with tears in her eyes as Mark stroked her hair trying to calm her down.

"It's okay he's going to be okay." Addison says as she held her sister as she took her out of marks arms as Autumn clutched on to Addison.
~
Autumn sat at the bar as Mark came and sat next to her as she looked at him. "Umm thank for you know." Autumn says to him.

"Hey it was a hard day you needed someone told hold you." He says as he takes a sip of his drink.

"So this Lexie is it? What is she like?" Autumn asks him as he smiles slightly at her.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N- So what do you think of the first chapter? I've decided to do this episode but then time jump to the merger or just before. I've been thinking for peds as autumn specialty but if you want another specialty I'll do that. Also thank you for your ideas and I'll tried to include as many as I can I really liked the ideas about Callie and her going to meds school so thank you hope you enjoy.

Some people wanted the other story too for the Jackson Avery so I've decided I'll be writing that one once I've got this one through a few chapters so I'll post to each story once a week. Also if you have any names suggestion for Alex's twin sister they would be appreciated because I've already used autumn and Ava and I'm stuck on other to use as Alex's other sibling begin with an a also.