42

Autumn woke up hearing her son crying as she turned over feeling the other side of the bed empty. She shook the saddened feeling from her as she headed over to her sons crib. "Hey what's the matter? Are you hungry?" Autumn said picking him up and taking him into her bed.

"Mommy." A voice called out as Autumn turned to her daughter who rubbed her eyes clearly very tired.

"Did he wake you up too?" Autumn asks as she fed her son his bottle.

"He's loud. Do you think he misses daddy too?" Evie asks as Autumn gives her daughter a small smile trying to be strong for her.

"Do you know what I think he does. Come here." Autumn says to her daughter as she climbed into bed beside Autumn and cuddled towards her. Autumn held onto her children kissing both of their heads.

She put the baby boy back into his crib before climbing into bed where Evie had fallen asleep. She looked at the bedside table seeing a picture of her and Mark. It was one of the first during her pregnancy with their son.

Her bump was noticeable and Mark held his hand with a huge smile on his face. Autumn smiled wanting to forget the last few months as she turned over trying to fall asleep.
~
Autumn walked into the hospital after dropping Evie off at school. She had her son in the baby carrier as she was heading up to the ICU. "Hey how are you?" Callie asks catching up to her as Autumn checked on her son before looking at Callie.

"Tired of people staring at me what about you how are things with Arizona?" Autumn asks looking at Callie.

"We're taking it a day at a time. You heading up there mind if I join you?" Callie asks her as Autumn nodded at her.

"Yeah I just need drop this little guy off at the daycare as they don't allow babies in the ICU." Autumn says before the two headed quickly to the daycare before going to the ICU.
~
Autumn and Callie shared a look before entering Mark room. "Finally some company now where's my boy?" Mark called out as Autumn looked at him.

"He's not allowed in here you know that but I've got pictures." Autumn says handing Mark her phone as he looked at both his baby mamas.

"I hate this watching my kids growing up on screen I can't wait to get out of here." Mark says looking at them.

"You will stay here as long needed. We're just glad your going to be okay and you'll be around for a long time to come to watch your children grow up." Autumn instructs him as Mark smirks at her.

"What? No kiss for your miracle man." Mark said as Autumn rolled her eyes. She pressed her lips against his as he kisses her back.

"Well I'm going to go I'll pop back in later leave you two to get whatever it is over and done with." Callie says causing the couple to laugh.

"How's Evie doing?" Mark asks looking at Autumn as she lays beside him with her head on his shoulder.

"She misses her daddy and can't wait till you come home. She's sneaking into our bedroom on a night it helps with your side being empty." Autumn says as Mark takes her hand causing her to look at him.

"I'm here and I'll be back in that bed making our next baby before you know it." Mark joked as Autumn shook her head.

"You've got no chance Mark sloan I'm done two is enough for me and we've got Sofia." Autumn says to him as he smiles at her.

"I know I just wanted to make you smile. I'm okay love I promised I'm right here and I love you." Mark says kissing her head as she smiled at him.

"I love you too." Autumn said drawing her fingers across his chest.
~
Autumn stood watching Mark as he was in physiotherapy to regain his strength since he had been in a coma for 8 weeks. Mark looked up at Autumn as he winked at her causing her to smile seeing him back to his old self.

"Well Mark your making great progress and I'm thinking soon we could be looking at you possibly going home." His physiotherapist told him as Marks face lit up before looking at Autumn.

"I'm coming home." Mark said smiling brightly as his physiotherapist looked between the couple.

"I'll give you guys a minute." He says as Autumn thanked him before helping Mark back into the wheelchair.

"So there moving you to a normal room which means I can bring the kids by to see you." Autumn says as his smiles just continued to grow wider.

"You've know idea how much I've missed them. And I can't wait to meet our son properly this time and not on a call." Mark says as Autumn smiles at him as she presses her lips against his.

"I know and I'm just glad your getting better the thought of almost losing you." Autumn says as Mark cuts her off.

"You haven't I'm here and I'm not going anywhere let's get out of here." Mark says as Autumn pushes the chair heading back to his room.
~
Mark had been moved to a new room as Callie had taken Sofia by to see her dad. Autumn had gone to check on some of her patients as she was still on maternity leave with her son only being 3 months old.

She had picked Evie up from school as she held her hand as they headed back into the hospital. Autumn had her son in the baby carrier as they walked into Marks room.

Mark face lit up at the sight of his daughter who ran straight to him. Autumn helped her up on to his bed as Mark held her tightly. "I missed you daddy." Evie exclaimed looking at Mark.

"I've missed you too Princess so much. Look how big you are now." Mark says kisses her head before studying her features. Mark held Evie close to him again before turning to the small sounds coming from his son.

Autumn rocked her son as he had just woken up before she saw Mark watching her following her every move with his eyes on their son. "I think someone is ready to meet you." Autumn says handing her son to Mark as he held him in his arms.

"He's perfect Taytum." Mark says watching his son wriggle in his arms before he snuggled against Mark.

"That he is just like his daddy." Autumn says smiling as Mark looks at her before leaning in and kissing her.

Autumn kisses him back before smiling at the three most important people in her life. "Noah Everett welcome to the sloan clan officially." Autumn says at Mark smiles at his son and daughter.
~
Noah and Evie were laid on Marks chest asleep as Autumn walked in after going to get him something to eat. "It's been a long day for all of you. We'll have to get going soon." Autumn says as Mark nods watching his children.

"Marry me." Mark blurted out causing Autumn to look at him shocked.

"What?!" Autumn said not believing the words that just came out of his mouth.

"Marry me? I know it's not some big proposal like I'd want but I love you more than anything. After everything we've been through I think we should just do it. So will you Autumn Montgomery Marry me?" Mark asks her with a hopeful look on his face trying to read Autumns but he couldn't.

Autumn stood frozen as she didn't know what to say. Was she ready to get married? He had just survived a plane crash maybe he had a point about waiting. You never know when the person you love can be taken away. But she still stood unsure what to say.