18

Autumn had been to see Addison for a couple days in LA with Evie as she was confused about Mark and needed sometime with her sister.

"I booked the O.R.I read up on the procedure.I know this thing better than my own name at this point." Jackson said to Autumn as he and Cristina was bugging her.

"I pre-rounded on the patient, and her pre-op labs are all done,and..." Cristina says autumn rolled her eyes.

"Wow. Quadruple bypasses are exciting, right?First assist gets to sew all the grafts on to the heart.Plum job." Autumn says to them.

"I want it!" Cristina says enthusiastically.

"It would be an honor." Jackson says as he looked at Autumn.

"I know you're thinking,whoever does this gets a leg up in the race for chief resident.But do you want to know a good way not to get it? That's to bug the crap out of me before my day even starts." Autumn says to them.

"I'm sorry. I'll back off.You know what? Actually,
I'll go to the skills lab and practice my grafts.And you just let me know if you need anything at all...Yang took the chart. She took the chart?" Jackson says as he chases after Cristina.
~
"Hi. What's going on?How's your day going so far?" Arizona asks as she walks over to Autumn who was making kites in her patients file.

"Good. I've got a cabg later this morning with Avery and Yang, who have officially entered into the rabid dog stage in the race for chief resident, which could be a good thing or it could be a-a bad thing, which I...You really aren't interested in my day at all,are you?" Autumn says to her as Arizona pulled her out of the way.

"I might be having Mark Sloan's baby." Arizona says to her as she looks at her confused.

"Wait, what?" Autumn asks really confused by it.

"Callie is pregnant with Mark's kid.I love Callie, and Mark.You know, is human and clearly has good genes because he's both pretty and smart.And I want to have a kid, but with Callie.I'm not sure that I want to have Callie's kid with Mark.And so just... can you say something to me that will make me want to have Callie's kid with Mark?" Arizona says as she looks at Autumn.

"Marks having a baby with Callie and you and Callie are getting back together? I go away for couple of days and everything changes." Autumns says as Arizona looks at her.

"I'm so sorry i thought you'd know being Marks and Callie best friend." Arizona says as her pager goes off as she leaves Autumn stood there confused.
~
"Martha Elkin's blood pressure was slightly elevated,
but I let her rest and then retook it,and it's, uh, fine,
so it should be no problem." Cristina says to Autumn.

"And tweedledum is here, too." Autumn says to them as Jackson joins them.

"Charts are updated.Did you decide who's gonna be first assist?" Jackson asks her.

"Why would I decide now?Patient care has never been better.I mean, once I choose, one of you is just gonna be skulking around like a surly teenager." Autumn says to them.

"Okay, this should be an easy choice.I have been practicing these graft attachments every day for a month." Jackson says to her.

"Some of us don't need to practice." Cristina says to Jackson.

"Sure, Yang. You've got more experience overall.
But these last couple of months, you haven't exactly logged a lot of hours in the O.R., have you?That's not..." Jackson says as Cristina walks away as Autumn looks at him in disbelief.

"You really had to go there?You're that insecure?" She says to Jackson as walked away shaking her head.

"No.Just that much of an idiot." Jackson says to himself.
~
Autumn finished her surgery with Cristina as she headed down to change out of her scrubs as Evie's babysitter dropped her off at the hospital.

Autumn was chasing after Evie around the front of the hospital as she caught up to her as she picked her up tickling the little girl and her giggles erupted making Autumn smile.

"Stop mommy!" Evie exclaimed through her giggles as she continued to tickle her as Mark, Callie and Arizona had made their way out of the hospital as they stood watching the two of them.

"Who do you love the most?" Autumn says to Evie as she continues to tickles her.

"Auntie Addie." Evie giggles as Autumn shook her head tickling her again.

"Wrong answer little one." Autumn laughed out as Evie giggled.

"I love mommy. I love mommy the most." Evie said through her giggles as Autumn stopped tickling her.

"There we go. And who does mommy love the most?" Autumn says as she smiled at her daughter.

"You love me the most." Evie says as she smiled at Autumn chuckled at her.

"You know I think it's auntie Addie." Autumn says as Evie shook her head. "No I love you the most your my baby girl and you young lady need to stop growing up." Autumn says to her.

"I second that." Mark says as he walked up to the duo as Arizona and Callie followed behind him as he took Evie into his arms.

"Hi daddy. Hi auntie Callie and auntie zona." Evie says as Mark kisses her cheek.

"Hey hows my favourite girl?" Callie asks as she smiles at Evie.

"Good we stayed with auntie Addie and I went to the beach daddy." Evie says to them.

"Oh you went to the beach without me you know I love the beach." Mark says to her.

"We can all go daddy next time can't we mommy?" Evie says as she turns to Autumn as she gives her a small smile.

"Maybe little one and congratulations by the way I'm happy for you all." Autumn says to them as Mark looks at her as does Callie.

"Really your not mad or anything?" Callie says as she looks at Autumn.

"I'm mad that my best friend couldn't tell me she was pregnant because she felt she couldn't come to me." Autumn says as she looks at Callie.

"You and Evie should come we're having pizza at our place and I guess we're all going to be family." Callie says to her.

"We've always been family and we'd love too." Autumn says as Callie and Arizona play with Evie as Mark looks at Autumn.

"Your really happy with it?" Mark asks as he looks at Autumn.

"Your an amazing dad and Callie and Arizona will be amazing moms that's one lucky baby and Evie's going to be a big sister I'm happy for you guys." She says to mark as he looks at her as she leans up and kisses him.

Mark kisses her back as Callie,Arizona and Evie watch the two. Mark rests his head against her as she looks at him. "That's the second time we've done that." Mark says as Autumn laughs slightly.

"I guess it is who know it could mean something." Autumn says as mark shakes his head and kisses her again.