14

Autumn had dropped Evie off at pre school as she was getting out of her car to head into work as she saw Luke stood at the front of the hospital as she grabbed her bag as she walked past him ignoring him.

"Look Autumn just let me explain please." Luke begged as Autumn turned to him.

"Look I don't give a damn about what you have to say now just stay away from me it's really pathetic." Autumn snapped at him as she headed into the hospital as she went to change into her scrubs.
~
Autumn was walking down the corridor as Arizona caught up to her. "ooh, hi.You need to start
sleeping with mark. Tell him how you feel or something." Arizona says to her as Autumn looked at her.

"I do?" Autumn questioned her friend as she took a patients file from one of the nurses.

"Yeah, for my sake, you do.He won't leave us alone.
At the apartment, at-- at work,I mean, in our bedroom--It's like I'm dating mark against my will.
Come on. Twice a week. That's all I'm asking." Arizona says to her as autumn shook her head laughing slightly.

"I am not babysitting mark for you.Besides, I am too tired for sex with anyone right now. Evie is taking up all of my time and then there's Cristina. Hey i could give her to mark more often I get more free time and he leaves you two alone." Autumn suggests as she looks at Arizona.

"See that could work thanks." Arizona says as she went to check on some of her patients.
~
"You should've seen it, dr. Montgomery.His pottaballet kicked the other kids' asses." Jakes dad says with a proud smile on his face as she smiles at them.

"It's pas de bourrée, dad."  Jake tells him as he looks at the doctors.

"Isn't that what I said?" Fred says to his son as his wife looks at him.

"You said it in american, fred. It's french, right, sweetie?" Jakes mom asks him.

"Yes, and it's not something that you really kick ass at.Can we talk about the cancer now?Anything to make them stop." Jake asks as Autumn nods at him.

"Yeah. Um, dr. Karev?" Autumn says as she turns to Alex.

"Jake fisher, 15, uh, osteosarcoma of the right tibia.
Today he'll be getting a minor bone dissection." Alex reports on the patient.

"How long after the surgery before I can dance again?" Jake asks as he looks at Autumn.

"He's anxious 'cause his ballet company Is doing "swan lake" this spring." Jakes mother inform them as Autumn nods at her smiling.

"Yeah, it's like his super bowl." Fred says to them.

"Jake, your recovery will depend on today's scans.
They'll tell us how much the chemo shrunk the tumor,But trust me, we will have you back on your feet As soon as possible, okay?" Callie informs him.
~
"well, his pain is not too bad.That means his tumor
probably shrunk, right?" Alex says as he look at his attending's.

"If the chemo did its job." Autumn says to him.

"Guess who just scored a tableAt that new sushi place that's impossible to get in to?" Mark says as he walks into the screening room.

"no way." Callie says to him.

"8:30, table for 3." Mark says as he looks at her.

"Oh, you know,I don't-- I don't eat sushi." Arizona says to him as she was checking over the scans too.

"Yeah, you do." Callie says to her with a confused expression.

"Yeah, I did.I did, but then I got sick after I ate
One of those prepackaged rolls at the cafeteria.Bad memory. you two go." Arizona says to them as autumn laughs slightly as Mark looks at her confused.

"I'll change the reservation to two." Mark says to them as he looks at Callie.

"Hey i need you to have Evie this whole weekend I've got somethings to do and I think we should put her into something like sports or something because she has way too much energy?" Autumn says to Mark as he looks at her.

"Yeah I'll have her and we can talk about it when I pick her up tomorrow." Mark says as he leaves the room.
~
"a rotationplasty?" Autumn suggests as she looks at Callie and Arizona.

"No, no, it's not possible with this part of the leg." Callie tells her.

"Fibular grafting?" Autumn suggests again.

"Oh, no. Cancer's seeded to his fibula." Callie says as she looks at Arizona.

"What?" Arizona questions as autumn looks at the two.

"You don't like mark. Admit it." Callie says to her as Arizona looks at her.

"I like mark." She lies to her.

"Liar." Callie says to her.

"I like him. I do.We're just, you know...We're different." Arizona says to her as Callie and Autumn look at each other.

"oh, my god.How are you different?Tell me, 'cause I don't-I don't think you actually are.I'm waiting." Callie says to her as she looks at Arizona.

"Look...It's not that I don't like mark. It's just that he's... Mark.You know, what you see is what you get.Besides, you like him,So what do I care if his abs
are where his soul should be?" Arizona says to her.

"oh, my god.Found it!Found it right here.We don't have to cut off his leg." Alex says to them as they all look.
~
Autumn had picked up Evie as she headed up her apartment as Callie was stood outside waiting for her.

"Hey Callie what are you doing here thought you had some date with Mark?" Autumn says to her.

"Well Arizona went so they can spend time together and I thought I'd come spend time with best friend and my favourite little girl." Callie says as she tickles Evie who was giggling.

"Sounds like a plan." Autumn says as she unlocks the doors as Evie ran into the apartment as Callie and Autumn followed.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N- I thought I'd bring Autumn back into her peds as well as she is a double board surgeon but thought it would be good to see her relationship with Arizona more and with Alex as a mentor as well as Cristina I might skip a couple of the next episodes. But hope you enjoyed.