4

Autumn opened the door as Mark came into her apartment as she cleared away her plates. "Hey princess." Mark says as he picked up Evie as she was still sleepy and she buried her head into the crook of Mark neck.

Mark rubbed Evie's back as Autumn turned to them as she smiled at her daughter. "Your still tired hey sweetheart?" Autumn says as she strokes her daughter hair and places a kiss on her head.

"So what's going on with you? Have you talked to Lexie?" Autumn says as Mark looks down at the floor avoiding autumns eyes.

"Umm no she refuses to speak to me and avoids me when she can. But Evie comes first so I'm just going to focus on her." Mark says to Autumn as he looks at Evie.
~
Autumn was filling out files as she saw Owen stood beside her watching her as she looked over at him. "Can I help you with something Dr Hunt?" Autumns says as he moves to stand beside her.

"Dr Montgomery I just wanted to talk to you about Cristina I mean Dr Yang." Owen says as Autumn focuses on the files.

"Ahh the cardio prodigy I've heard about her." Autumn says to him as she hands the files to the nurse before turning to him.

"Yeah it's just she's an amazing surgeon and she just needs a cardio mentor I believe she's got so much potential." Owen says as Autumn looks up at him.

"Listen Dr Hunt it's great that your trying to advocate for your girlfriend and I've heard all of her praises but if she wants me to mentor her than she needs to show me." Autumn says to him as she walks away as she goes to check on her patients.
~
Autumn was stood with Wallace checking over Hilary as Arizona walks in with Jackson, Cristina, Charles, Owen and Callie.

"Morning, Dr. Robbins." Wallace says as Arizona smiles at him.

"Morning, Dr. Wallace. Dr Montgomery.You've introduced yourself to Mr. And Mrs. Boyd?" Arizona says as Autumn smiles back at her.

"Yes. Reminds me of Hillary at that age.Such an overachiever." Mrs Boyd says as Autumn finishes up her checks and turns to Wallace.

"Well Dr Wallace I am thankful for your help this morning and I'll come by and see you later Hilary." Autumn says as she turns to Arizona as she looks over at Cristina.

"Dr. Yang, why don't you present?" Callie says as Cristina moves forward.

"Yeah.Excuse me, little...doctor boy.Uh, Hillary Boyd, 15 years old.Fell off the roof of her house.Fifty-two acute fractures were diagnosed when she was admitted last night. An intricate and extremely
challenging ORIF surgery was performed by Dr. Torres and Dr. Hunt this morning.Before rounds." Cristina says to all of them as she stares at Owen.

"Thank you, Dr. Yang.If she fares well enough today,
I'd like to go in tomorrow to repair her subtrochanteric fracture." Callie says to the family.

"Can anyone tell me the proper dosage of ceftriaxone for a pediatric patient?" Autumn says as she get an idea.

"Fifty milligrams per kilogram per day." Jackson answers as Autumn nods.

"Mm-hmm.Dr. Wallace, can you tell me the proper dose for this patient if she were 42 kilograms?" Autumn says as she turns to Wallace as works it out on his note pad.

"Two point one grams per day, if you carry the decimal." Wallace answers as autumn gives him a high five.

"That would be correct now I have to go see another patient I'll be by later today to check that your calculations are still sharp be ready." Autumn says to Wallace as she goes to see other patients.
~
Autumn was chasing after Evie as she ran in the direction of the hospital as Autumn caught up to her and picked her up as she began tickling her.

"Stop mommy!" Evie cried out in between her giggles as the toddler became breathless and Autumn smiled at her daughters giggles.

Autumn held the toddler in her arms as she Saw Mark talking to Lexie across the parking lot as a feeling began to nag away in her stomach as Autumn turned her attention back to her daughter.

"Ready for daycare sweet girl?" Autumn says as Evie nods her head enthusiastically with a smile on her lips as Autumn kisses her cheek before lowering her to the ground and taking her hand as they headed up to the daycare.
~
Autumn finished with her patient as she walks out to hand the patients file over to the nurse as Callie walks over to her. "Hey if your here to talk about Mark,Lexie or Cristina than don't I've heard it all." Autumn says as Callie looks at her confused.

"What No? Why what's happened? Actually forget that I'm doing a surprise party for Arizona's birthday and you'll be there right." Callie says as she looks at Autumn.

"I don't know Callie I've got Evie tomorrow night and I won't be able to find a sitter this late and Mark and Lexie will both be there I really don't want to deal with that." Autumn says as Callie looks at her.

"Okay who are you? And what have you done with Autumn Montgomery? I know someone who can watch Evie for you and when have you ever let any guy drag you down especially Mark Sloan?" Callie says as Autumn smiles at her.

"Okay fine I'll be there." Autumn says as Callie smiles at her.

"Thank you and there's the badass cardio and peds goddess I've known and missed." Callie says as she goes to prepare for her surgery.
~
Autumn stood sipping her drink as she saw Mark and Lexie together again as her phone went off in her pocket as she checked it as her expression changed quickly.

Autumn grabbed her things as she headed down to her car not having drank any alcohol as she heard her name being called as she stopped before turning with her eyes glazed over as she saw Mark stood in front of her.

"Hey your going already?" Mark says as Autumn looked at the floor avoiding his eye contact.

"Yeah I just want to see Evie right now." Autumn says as she turned to get in her car as Mark moved in front of her.

"Hey whats going on with you?" Mark says as Autumn looked up at him.

"The reason Arizona was upset is because she lost a kid today and I've been with that kid every morning since I started here. It's just a hard loss so I'm fine I just want to be with Evie just to know she fine and that we're lucky that she's happy and healthy." Autumn says as Mark draws her into a hug.

"Hey Evie's fine she strong like her mom. She's completely fine. Why don't you come back up?" Mark says as Autumn shakes her head.

"No it's fine I should get going enjoy your night with Lexie." Autumn says as she quickly got into her car before she headed to her apartment.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N- Mark and Lexie have sorted things out for now but Autumn also starting to get jealous could should be developing something for Mark?

Also what relationship would like to see more of? And Autumn will mentor Cristina but I'm waiting until more cardio surgery's are around. Should Autumn just be an attending or should she work for Teddy when she joins the book?