9

Autumn had a slow morning as she had took Evie to L.A and was now spending some time with Addison as Autumn had to come back for work.

Autumn walked across the cat walk as she had been trying to ring Luke but he hadn't been answering the two had been dating for three months. Things had been good for them until recently he'd been distant which made autumn worry.

Autumn headed down to the E.R as her pager went off bringing her back to reality.
~
Autumn headed to the elevator as the door opened she saw Alex laid in his own blood as he grunted from the pain he was as he was losing consciousness.

Autumn ran over to him as she checked his pulse as she looked at his wound finding no exit of the bullet as she took off her lab coat applying pressure to Alex's wound as he grunted in pain from the pressure as she looked at him.

"I'm sorry Alex but I need to stop the bleeding." Autumn told him in a soft tone as she called out for help which was no use as the door had shut.
~
The elevator doors open as Autumn sees Mark stood with Lexie tucked into his side as they both look at her wide eyed as she was covered in blood while holding her lab coat against Alex's bullet wound.

Autumn looked over at them both as her eyes met with Marks. "He needs help the bullet is still there there's not exit wound I can't move him." Autumn says as she continues to hold pressure against Alex chest as Mark nods before rushing over to help her.

Mark picked up Alex as he had sent Lexie to get supplies as they carried Alex into the conference room as he laid him on the table as Autumn and Mark put on their gloves as Lexie rushes back in.

"I grabbed everythingI could think of." Lexie says as Autumn looks over at Alex as he was grunting in pain.

"I am... So...Incredibly pissed off right now." Alex struggled to say as he gritted his teeth from the pain he was in.

"Alex, you've been shot." Autumn tells him as Mark stands beside her as he looks over at Lexie.

"We have to get him out of here.He could come back, mark. We have to get him out of here." Lexie rambled on as Autumn checked over Alex again.

"There's no exit wound Mark. Definitely no exit wound." Autumn says as she looks up at Mark as he nods at her.

"We're gonna have to flip him.Autumn,grab him under the shoulders." Mark instructs as she goes to what he says.

"We have to get him outta here.We have to get him outta here." Lexie repeats as Autumn shares a look with Mark as he looks at Lexie.

"Lexie,he's losing blood. We can't move him.now shut up and help." Mark snaps at her as she moves to the side opposite him.

"Ah. Oh." Alex's groans as Autumn tries to keep him calm as she looks up at Mark.

"nothing." Mark says as Autumn shakes her head at him.

"Oh, damn. The bullet is still in there somewhere." Autumn says as she look over at Alex before returning her eyes back to Mark.

"we're just gonna have to wing it. Start an I.V." Mark says as Autumn nods before moving over to where Mark was stood as she looked at the equipment.

"I'll set up a chest tube. You're gonna be okay, alex. All right?" Autumn says to him as she prepares for the chest tube as Lexie stands with Alex trying to keep him calm.

"I'm-I'm-I'm gonna kick that guy's ass when I see him." Alex managed to say as Autumn looked up at mark before she begin with the chest tube.
~
"You're doing great, alex.Really great.Now I need to put in a chest tube. You with me? Okay?" Autumn says to Alex as he shakes his head at her.

"No, no chest tube.I'm okay.Don't cut me." Alex said but Autumn had to do it as she looked up at Mark and Lexie.

"Mark, you get the betadine ready,And I'll do the rest, okay? And Lexie try to keep him calm." Autumn says as they both nod in response.

"Okay." Mark says as he does what Autumn says as she nods at them both.

"Shut him up. Shut him up." Mark snapped at lexie as Alex was screaming out in pain as autumn looked at the pair.

"Shut him up, lexie.If that guy with the gunHears the screaming, he's gonna head this way.Now do something to shut him up." Autumn says as Alex continues to scream.

"Okay, okay. Alex, shh.I know that it hurts,
but you have to be quiet.Okay?" Lexie says to Alex as he continues screaming as she put something is his mouth to muffle his screams.
~
"B.P.'s 60 palp." Lexie tells them as Mark looks up at Autumn.

"He's losing a lot of blood." Autumn says as she looks at Mark.

"Damn it.He needs a transfusion.I don't know
what we're gonna do." Mark says as he looks at both of them.

"I'll go.I'll go get it." Lexie says as Mark shakes his head at her as Autumn listens to them both while trying to focus on Alex

"That's insane. I'll go." Mark says as Lexie shakes her head him.

"No. I don't-I don't know what to do.You know what to do.I- I don't-I...I can't do nothing." Lexie says as mark continues to shake his head as the two argue as Autumn takes off her gloves.

"I'll go since you can't decide Mark you know what your doing and Lexie keep Alex calm as possible." Autumn says as she head out with mark calling out for her in an angered whisper.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N- skipped to shooting episodes as no major story for autumn in season six and now we can have her and Mark together sooner. I'll be posting next chapter soon as they are a two part.