35

Autumn was walking with Callie as they went to drop Sofia off at daycare. "That's your plan?" Autumn questions her friends while Callie smiles.

"Yes and now are you sure you are okay to watch Sofia tonight?" Callie asks looking at Autumn while she says by to her daughter.

"Yeah it's completely fine." Autumn says while the two headed to change into there scrubs.

"Won't Mark want to do something for Valentine's Day?" Callie questions her friend while Autumn shrugs her shoulders.

"He hasn't mentioned anything and I'm 5 months pregnant there isn't much I want to do." Autumn says looking at Callie who smiled slightly.

"Well thank you and we'll take Evie sometime to make up for it." Callie offers before the two change and head to their respective floors.
~
Autumn walked over to Mark who smiled when he saw her. "Don't forget we've got an appointment with Dr Chen at 3 don't be late." Autumn says looking at her boyfriend.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Mark says pressing his lips against hers which Autumn returns.

"We've got Sofia tonight. Callie wants a night with Arizona so I said we don't mind watching her." Autumn says looking at him.

"Autumn it's Valentine's Day." Mark groaned looking at her.

"It's also your daughter. We can put the girls to bed early and do something at home. I don't really bother anyway this pregnancy is kicking my ass." Autumn said looking at him.

"Are you okay?" Mark asks looking at her with slight concern in his eyes.

"Yeah I'm just tired all the time but I'll be fine. I've got a patient I'll see you later." She says rubbing her bump as she kissed Mark and headed off to her patients.
~
"Is this our flower guy?" Autumn asks as she walks into the imaging room looking at Cristina and Owen.

"Yeah. He has an intrapericardial diaphragmatic hernia." Owen says looking at the head of Cardio.

"Whoa. How did his abdominal organs get into the sac around his heart?" Autumn asks shocked while she looks over the scans.

"Uh, his chest hit the wheel when he crashed." Cristina says to Autumn.

"Well, I'm gonna have to reduce the hernia.Book an O.R. Bump any nonemergent patients,and find someone to scrub in with me." Autumn says to her resident as Owen had banned her from all cardio cases.

"Dr. Hunt has agreed to let me back on your service,
so I can scrub in with you." Cristina says causing Autumn to smile slightly.

"Really?" Autumn asks looking at the Chief of surgery.

"We need to get in there and do the repair before he tamponades,so we should move as quickly as possible." Owen says while Autumn nods in response before Cristina follows her out of the imaging room.
~
Autumn was laid down as Dr Chen was checking on the baby. "How have you been feeling?" Dr Chen asks looking at Autumn.

"Fine for the most part but exhaustion is definitely the main symptom of this pregnancy." Autumn says while Dr Chen gives her a small smile.

Mark walked in smiling at Autumn while Dr Chen turned the monitor towards the couple. "The baby looks to be growing perfectly and has a strong fetal heartbeat. My recommendation for you Dr Montgomery is to slow down a bit." Dr Chen says while Autumn smiles at her.

Autumn turned as she saw Mark staring at the screen completely intrigued. "Are you okay?" Autumn asks Mark who looks at her grinning.

"Yeah I'm fine actually I'm great." Mark smiles while Autumn presses her lips against his which he returns.
~
Autumn was sat filling out her patients files as a box of chocolates and flowers were placed in front of her. Smiling she turned to see Mark who looked at her with a small smile. "Happy Valentine's Day." Mark said to her.

"Thank you and Happy Valentine's Day." Autumn says as she leaned up and kisses him as he kisses her back.

Mark groans slightly as his pager goes off causing Autumn to chuckle at him. "I'll see you later." Mark says kissing her again before heading to his patient.
~
Autumn sat reading to Evie while Mark was getting Sofia down. "You know aunt Addie used to read this book to me when I was your age." Autumn says smiling at her daughter.

"I miss her." Evie says causing Autumn to smile slightly at her daughter.

"We can call her in the morning now it's time for you to go to sleep." Autumn says while Evie looks up at her.

"Mommy." Evie says causing Autumn to look at her daughter. She smiled slightly as she saw how much she looked like Mark. Evie looked a lot like Mark with his blue eyes but she had Autumns smile and laugh.

"Yes sweetheart." Autumn says watching her daughter.

"Am I having a brother or sister?" Evie asks to which Autumn chuckles softly.

"Well Daddy and I don't actually know yet. We are waiting until the baby comes." Autumn says to Evie who smiles.

"I want a brother." Evie says causing Autumn to look at her slightly surprised.

"Really you do? How come?" Autumn asks her daughter smiling at her.

"I already have one sister and now I can have a sister and a brother." Evie says while Autumn smiles at her.

"Well we can only wait and see. Anyway it's time to go to sleep. I love you Evie sleep well." Autumn says kissing her head.

"Love you mommy." Evie called out while Autumn left her room before going to check on Mark with Sofia.

Autumn opened the door of Sofias room but she couldn't mind Mark or Sofia. Confused she headed over to their room where she found Mark was asleep with Sofia on his chest.

She smiled slightly at the two of them before pulling the covers over them gently and heading downstairs to get something to eat.