Season 1, Episode 1

We see the silhouette of Dr

We see the silhouette of Dr. Anomaly as they say, "I got you right where I've always wanted you. ~♡~" We zoom up on Anomaly's smile as he holds a ray gun. We zoom up on the neon green blast. We see outside of the science lab with the bushes in the shadows and the windows completely neon green. A person wearing a red sweater with green stripes and a brown hat is hit with the blast as we see them from behind. We then see them from the front as a person wearing a hockey mask stands above the person in the striped sweater. A person wearing a white mask stands next to the hockey mask person. A person wearing a white mask with black ears and black droopy eyes stands next to the person in the striped sweater. A person covered in shadows wearing a black hat that has a pink horn poking out and black trench coat stands to the far right with a ? above their head. The striped sweater person begins strangling Dr. Anomaly as she says "Turn us back, NOW!" while Dr. Anomaly blushes and says "Harder Mommy~♡"

Droopy-Eyes slowly raises a blade as she says, "Undo it now before I gut you like a fish."

Dr. Anomaly drops the ray gun as it breaks into pieces while they say, "Oh no. I broke it, now you'll have to do bad things to me."

Dr. Anomaly blows a kiss with one eye closed to Droopy-Eyes as she backs away. The hockey mask person knocks out Dr. Anomaly with a sign that reads, 'You pervert.' in black marker.

K.O appears above Anomaly's head. "We're all teen girls," Droopy-Eyes says, "Other than Bobby. Weird."

The trenchcoated person, presumably Bobby, says, "Yeah, weird. What do we do now?" As a ? appears around her head.